Search results for query: *

• Users: FantastikO
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. FantastikO

Native module for those too curious/careless

I occasionally mess around with my native module for warband and it occurred to me that we should have a downloadable native module incase someone wrecks theirs and wishes not to reinstall the game. I would do this but my native module is currently wrecked. Just a thought.
  2. FantastikO

In 2012: The internet will END.

http://ipower.ning.com/netneutrality Watch this video and then distribute it to every forum you know! We have four years to stop the destruction of the internet.
  3. FantastikO

Call of Duty 4

(This doesn't belong in other games because its not really about the game.) I have Cod4 on one computer but not the other and I dont have the cd. Is it possible to get it from one to the other.
  4. FantastikO

Snow snow and more snow

Im having a big problem with my map. It would seem that everything that rises over a certain distance gets covred in snow. Is there a way to get rid of the snow?
  5. FantastikO

Texture problem :(

Ive found a problem. A lot of items using the material 'costumes1' do not appear in the BRF edit. Has this happened to anyone else?
  6. FantastikO

In lots of trouble. Need help.

Ok. 2 things that I'm having trouble with. 1) How do I get this coat to work? I have a model, I have a material and a texture and the shader is agent_shader. What do I need to do to make it appear? 2) This is currently what my 'module_music' script looks like: tracks = [   ("Stronghold"...
  7. FantastikO

A model problem

I searched "offsets", "off sets" and "editing native models". Anyway, I recently tried to convert some models into weapons from 'food.brf'. Namely, the skewer, meat hook and cooking pole. They came out all wrong and the player holds them sideways. How do I change this so that he holds the...
  8. FantastikO

SP Fantasy The Mysterious Knife - Camels coming soon

I WILL FINISH THIS MOD!! Welcome to my 'Mysterious Knife' mod thread. The Mysterious Knife is a full conversion for Mount and Blade. Yes, feel free to laugh at my mod name. :lol: NEWS(updated weekly): Ok well I'm working on camels I got from Elpolodiablo. And rigging should be done soon...
  9. FantastikO

Help!! Texture error!

I have been presented with this error: http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/33305/2003716939865003123_rs.jpg upon starting mount and blade. A user recently gave me some models. I put the .brf resource file in my resources directory and then pasted the textures into my textures directory inside my...
  10. FantastikO

module_scripts

My module_scripts is very long and seemed rather repetative. Then I found out that is repeats itself again and again. Is this normal? Or can I delete the extras.
  11. FantastikO

Spies

Is there anyone who knows what's in store for spies?
  12. FantastikO

Training

I know this isn't really a very important thing and in fact it's rather useless. (unless you make this the only way to train, thus making training optional and eventually very boring) But I would really like to have a 'train' button on your troops in the party menu which allows you to spar with...
  13. FantastikO

Converting models

Can somebody give me/ give me a link to a gmax .md3 importer? Thanks
  14. FantastikO

*prob fixed... i think*

Well I had a problem that I catastrophized about. Sorry  :P
  15. FantastikO

Can't fix error. (Fixed)

http://aycu03.webshots.com/image/28602/2000549580381573426_rs.jpg Can anyone here tell me how to fix this? Have I deleted something special at line 75? (By the way, I deleted the Rhodok faction, if that means anything.)
  16. FantastikO

Scaring horses

Apparently, punching a horse in the backside makes it go crazy. Perhaps you could freak horses out by punching them, stabbing them in the rear or hitting them with a pike. This could either have the same effect as crashing a horse into a wall or initiate a nice 'bucking' animation in which the...
Back
Top Bottom