Search results for query: *

1. 1866 - Bug Reports (v0.9.1 only)

Is this mod abandoned?
  2. 1866 - Bug Reports (v0.9.1 only)

Ohh , sorry I didn't read that.. :-/
  3. 1866 - Bug Reports (v0.9.1 only)

Cleaning up Cottonwood quest can't be finished , I'm stuck at "Speak with the sheriff" .
  4. What weapons do you use?

I made this topic to see what weapons players prefer. Just post using this model : Slot 1 - Slot 2 - Slot 3 - Slot 4 - Why do I use those weapons - Another things I would like to say - ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok , now an example. ( Those...
  5. Scene Feedback

When you are in camp add an option to walk around the camp. Your companions would be there with some of your recruits to and you can upgrade/talk to your companions in camp :smile: . It would be cool if you could crouch just like Fire and Sword crouch feature. Also a steamboat that transports you along the river (you could add some villages around the river to use them as stops) , a train would be cool to. Add an interior for hotels so you can walk around the hotel :grin: .
    This mod is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!
  6. 1866 - Bug Reports (v0.9.1 only)

When I want to hunt this appears.. and no deers or buffalo's.
    That dude backstrom updated the pics for my error.. I have the same problem..  That appears when I try to hunt..
    [http://pichut.eu/x/mb2.png] - The link.
  7. Fire Wood

Gathering wood was very easy in 1866.. They transported the wood using river.. the most cittyes where built close to a river. ( I'm romanian )
  8. 1866 - v0.9.1

Nice job!
    Q: Where are the railroads?
  9. No Railroad in 9.1 Update?

Still , where is the railroad? I can't find it..
Back
Top Bottom