Search results for query: *

• Users: Anderhil
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Anderhil

AAR - Wheel of Time - Chapter II posted

First of all, this is my fifth aar, or so I suppose. In nearest future, I maybe continue my previous one ''A storm over Calradia'', but now, I'll start new aar using The Gathering Storm mod. There are magic, myth monsters in this mod. It is really awesome mod, my favorite after Europe 1200 and...
  2. Anderhil

A storm over Calradia - AAR / Chapter 5 posted

As you can see, I will start an aar, third one actually. Previous ones were not quite good, so I planned to start new one. My AAR-writing skills were improved too. I have bad computer, and I'm playing native, so don't expect me to use any mods. INTRODUCTION 17th march 1257 Born to a rich...
  3. Anderhil

why I can't capture lord?

I've been roaming Vaegir territory for about 3 or 4 days. During that time, I defeated about 4-5 Vaegir lords, but haven't captured even one. It always says lord has escaped. What I must do to capture lord
  4. Anderhil

How to marry companion?

How I can marry my companion?
  5. Anderhil

''Assassin'' / Chapter V

Hello guys. I hope you are enjoying this story. This is just a custom story, not an aar. Only thing I hope is that you will like it and read it. Once upon time............... In the medieval Calradia, there was an order............. an order of assassins. Assassins were...
  6. Anderhil

Tale of Anderhil, a man who changed the world - Chapter 11 posted

Hello all readers. As you can see, I managed to start a new story. I got inspiration from Shadow-Seeker's Tale of a Rhodok, which is great aar. This story will not be aar, besides I will not play the game to write the chapters. I will create the chapters with the help of my mind. I just hope you...
  7. Anderhil

How to disable cheat menu?

I press ctrl+~, and put nocheatmenu, but cheat menu didn't disable! WHY?
  8. Anderhil

Is there a Serbia?

Is there a Serbia?
  9. Anderhil

Your favourite weapon

What of above is your favourite weapon? Sorry if there is more of these topic!
  10. Anderhil

Your favourite companion

Who is your favourite companion?
  11. Anderhil

Native module

Do you guys know where i can download ordinary native module without reinstalling the game! Can you put link to download? Please, I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Anderhil

How i can uniinstal diplomacy mod?

HOW?
  13. Anderhil

What happens when i retire my character

What happens?
  14. Anderhil

AAR: Dust and Blood (Chapter 5 posted)

PROLOUGE                                                                                     My early life For almost 19 years, I've travelled the world, sailed the seas, seen the strange lands. But last times...
  15. Anderhil

How i can install a server?

How i can install a server ?
  16. Anderhil

Lag problem

Hello guys i have lag problem wit Warband! This is my system specs: OS: Windows XP 32 bits Processor: Intel[R] Pentium[R] Dual CPU 2.0 GHz RAM: 896 MB Graphics: SiS Mirage 3 Graphic Memory Size 916 MB
  17. Anderhil

AAR:Life of Anderhil

INTRODUCTION The history of Calradia is quite vague. The only people whose lives are described in any detail are monarchs, claimants and heroes. However, it is implied that the Factions have been at war for a very long time, and only one person is able...
  18. Anderhil

Life of Anderhil - Mount and Blade AAR

This is AAR i made in mount and blade warband . I hope you will like it ! :D The name of main character is Anderhil , he is from poor village of Ruldi in kingdom of Rhodoks. His dream is to be a strong and wise king , and to reunite ancient Calrad Empire. I got inspiration from monnikje's Me...
Back
Top Bottom