Search results for query: *

• Users: Darmoth
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Darmoth

My name is Jay, and I'm addicted to mounted combat...

For years now, (what, 2007-8?) I've played Mount & Blade... always as cavalry, either horse archer or charging down my enemies and skewering them on my lance. (Actually, the war fork is my favorite.) Thing is... I -want- to try and play a game as infantry. (I suppose Rhodoks or the Nords would...
  2. Darmoth

Rebuilding a Fief?

I did some looking to see if I could find and answer about this before I posted a topic... but didn't find one. I signed up with a faction after receiving an invitation... problem is the fief he gave me has been looted and burnt... How can I rebuild it? Does it stay that way the rest of the...
  3. Darmoth

Looking to improve...

I've read tons of general tips on the forums, and I've got pretty much all of the game basics figured out. Right now I'm doing O.K. but I'd like some advice as to what I should be doing. My character: J'arteaux of Caen (yeah, I thought M&B was based in Europe, not the world of Calradia when I...
  4. Darmoth

Converting Music Files

Not sure where this should go as I'm not sure this applies directly to M&B, but I'm using a soundtrack I got to replace some of the M&B default music. Problem is Windows Media Player ripped them as .wma files... Well, obviously. Anyway, does anyone here know of and/or use a program to convert...
  5. Darmoth

A hero to zero, or, Questions about heros

Hi. Just bought the game, I'm loving it. I am having an issue with Marnid(That's his name right?) I can't figure out how to level up his weapon skills. He's gain five levels, and is level eleven right now. But he's sitting there with 50 unassigned weapon points. I don't see the little plus sign...
Back
Top Bottom