Search results for query: *

• Users: 1
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 1

Help a Cyclist Today

Similar to those games where you try to throw a penguin. But this time you throw a cyclist (I want to call him Yoshiboy :P ) and he seems willing to be hit by your club! Download
  2. 1

The PKK

Probably some of you already know about the PKK attacks targeting Turkish soldiers and civillians, and the decision of Turkey to perform a cross-border operation to destroy the PKK camps in North Iraq. I was having a look at well-known international newspapers to see their comments on the...
  3. 1

Plan yapmayin plan

Şu ünlü klip. Madem herkes bunu tartışıyor bu günlerde, forumun neyi eksik!? Biz de burada tartışalım. Görüşleriniz? Uyarı: Çirkin/hakaret içeren/seviyesiz ilk yazıda konuyu kilitleyip, söz konusu yazı silinene kadar konuyu kilitli tutacağım.
  4. 1

Baba oldum!

Selamlar beyler! Bu çirkin şey benim oğlum  :mrgreen:
  5. 1

I'm a dad now!

Hey guys, As of 24th of August I'm a dad! The baby is so tiny and ugly  :mrgreen: I feel great and am sleepy! Quick pics:
  6. 1

Calradian Photographers

Either I'm not good at searching or no one here is taking photos!!! Post the photos you took. It doesn't have to be a piece of art, you don't have to have a kick-ass camera, you don't have to know anything about light and colors. It's ok as long as you took the picture and you like it! Let me...
  7. 1

CAT-LOVERS! UNITE! I'm in desperate need for help!

Hey guys, To use in a presentation I need (actually a friend of mine needs it) an animated GIF showing a cat walking backwards and I don't know where to search for it. Seeing that there are lots of cat-lovers around here in these boards I thought some of you might have good one. Does anybody...
  8. 1

The Last Supper

Discuss or not
  9. 1

500.000 Posts

Currently 499.991 posts have been posted on these boards. With this one it's going to be 499.992 (yeah, I'm good at maths). That means we have 8 more to go to reach 500.000. Then we all are going to be named "spammers" all over the universe. Cheers. EDIT: Dammit!  :shock: Now it says I'm a...
Back
Top Bottom