Search results for query: *

1. your nightmare

Belgische verkiezingen 2012

Zoals de meeste Belgen onder ons (en goed geinformeerde noorderburen) al weten mogen we 14 oktober naar de lokale sporthal/basisschool om "een bolleke zwart te kleuren". Zelf heb ik nog geen idee op wie ik ga stemmen, maar ben wel benieuwd in de mening van de anderen hier. Aangezien het de...
  2. your nightmare

WB Demande d'aide francophone pour une traduction

Bonjour, excusez-moi pour poser cette question mais je suis un belge néerlandais et j'ai besoin d'aide pour traduire un texte. Il y a personne qui me veut aider? je serais très très reconnaissant pour ton aide! 
  3. your nightmare

Transformice

Een gratis spelletje dat perfect de doodje uurtjes kan opvullen en ook wel grappig is om met vrienden te spelen. Hierzo
  4. your nightmare

Computer troubles

After installing a printer's drivers my background configurations are messed up,I tried resetting them manually but I can't seem to get it right. Is there a way to set them back to basic configuration ? Help would be much appreciated. Edit: Problem resolved itself.
  5. your nightmare

Assignment:Glorious moment in the history of Britain.

As an English oral assignment I have to discuss a glorious moment in the history of Britain. Everybody is doing clichés like Waterloo,Trafalgar,Battle of Britain,... So now my question to the forums is: What do you think is/was the most glorious moment in British history.
  6. your nightmare

Assembling a new PC

So as my laptop's motherboard got fried I've decided to get a desktop this time.I've given myself a budget of around 800 euros (purely for the hardware + casing of about 20 euros). Ive saved quite some time for this and I intend to use it as a game computer. This is the config I put togheter...
  7. your nightmare

Class debate

As an oral exam for Dutch we all got assigned a type and subject. I got Monologe and "Kissing on the recreational yard should be allowed". I have to DEFEND this statement and ramble about it for approximate ten minutes. I myself have a very hard time finding some good arguments. So I'd be...
  8. your nightmare

HOI2:DD Multi

As Vadermath and I have been planning an MP between for a long time, I thought that maybe there are other forumite's that'd like to join us. We're planning to play this weekend or the next. If you'd like to join post here and please state your timezone and periode's you're able to play. Like...
  9. your nightmare

Supremacy 1914:Game 1 (Game 33127 )

To get things sorted I started this thread (Vulkan's idea) Discuss this game here, other trivialities about the game can be discused in the other thread
  10. your nightmare

[Crash]to desktop randomly

When playing one of the servers I sometimes randomly crash to desktop after which I get this error: --------------------------- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library --------------------------- Assertion failed! Program: ... File: .\src\agent.cpp Line: 7565 Expression: new_position.z > -49.0f...
  11. your nightmare

HOI 2 MP game

As I've found out before at lot of people around here enjoy playing HOI (2). I've been thinking about starting a game with the people around here but I'm not going to think it all out and plan and such when there's no one intrested. So: If you like the idea and want to play along,post something...
  12. your nightmare

introduction thread

I don't think there's a thread like this already, if so ,say and I'll lock. In this thread you can introduce bands you like or you're in yourself and ask for some feedback. I'd like you to listen to the band of my friends,however there isn't any vocal in there songs nor is the recording quality...
  13. your nightmare

Biology assignment

So I have to do a speech to my class about the sense:taste.I've searched the net for quite a while now, but there's almost nothing valuable on there.I can't even find schematic drawings of the tongue, half of the sites still use the theory in which you taste only one taste on one place.Do any of...
  14. your nightmare

Msn problem

Should using firefox affect the ability to download msn ? When I try to download I get an error.It says it can't connect to server, but there's nothing wrong with my firewall and I can access all other pages Does anyone knows how to fix this without changing firefox?
  15. your nightmare

Vista downloading problem

I don't know either this is a common problem or just due to me screwing up. It's impossible to download anything,it downloads to "temporary files" but, that doesn't exist when I search for it. However,If I search "~" I'll get everything I ever tried downloading cluttered up in there, sucking up...
  16. your nightmare

La vita è bella (The movie)

As the thread title suggested, It's about the movie "La vita e bella" It's on TV tonight and from what I've seen it's a great movie. Don't get me wrong it's about nazi-germany and the "werkkampfen" in which Jews were put, not really a happy subject. Has anyone else already seen it? What do...
  17. your nightmare

More quest's envolving hero's

If this has been suggested before , just tell me and I'll be happy to lock and ask for a delete. As for the suggestion: I was thinking about ways to train my non-combat heroes like jeremus and artimmener . it's almost impossible to waste points on their strength and agility when they only need...
  18. your nightmare

call of duty 1-united offensive multiplayer

As i especially like to play old games to bring back those sweet memories I'd like to play a little old-fashion cod uo with or against some guys from the tw-forums . why call of duty united offensive? I'll tell you .Because ,in my eyes , it's the only vanilla multiplayer of the call of duty...
  19. your nightmare

Imperial Glory

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 182 days. Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic. That was what showed up after searching for the old imp. glo. thread. I still play it, do any of you play it ? If yes , up for a online game ? :D I...
  20. your nightmare

grade system

Ok , I'm officially screwed , our principal decided to up the bar from my year on . Instead of having more than 50 procent we need to have 60 procent on dutch , french and the lessons of choice just to pass to the next year .And that's the part were science(that's what i do ) get's screwed over...
Back
Top Bottom