Search results for query: *

1. An amazing Talent!

One of my old friends, who used to go to my school is trying to make it in show buisness. I think her voice is amazing, and she is insanely beautiful, and i think she could go far, if she only had some more attention i think she would just hit it off! If you like her, follow her on soundcloud...
  2. My Machinima i made for Mount and Blade Warband Persistant World.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments! Aviticus, i saw your Mount & Blade trailers, they're amazing! Perhaps you could PM me a few tips? haha
  3. My Machinima i made for Mount and Blade Warband Persistant World.

For those of you who may know, i have made a Machinima for Persistant World. This machinima is not a recruiting video it is merely a video i made for fun, and to see how i would do with it being my first Machinima. With that being said, please take in mind this is not a professional video, but i...
  4. [NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

I just got the mod yesterday, and i love it already! I really love the medieval time periods and i love that someone is trying to go above and beyond with these sorts of mods. You have my full support with this mod and if i have any bugs ill be sure to tell you about them! :grin:

-Best Regards
                  -10chance
  5. NW Completed *NEC Tuesday / Friday Linebattles* [EVENT HAS RETURNED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS]

Regiment name: 46e régiment d'infanterie
    Regiment Class (LI, Arty, Cav, Etc.): Line
    Predicted Attendance: 10-15
    Leader's Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017318566
    How often do you plan on attending? What days?: Tuesday and Friday
    Are you sexy: Oh yeah baby!
  6. 46e Breaking rules on NW_US_1

Okay paul really? Teamkilling you hmmmmm, i dont think i ever teamkilled you? and if i did it was on accident
    Recruitment messages i will take the blame for, but once the admin said to stop, i did!
    Cuzzing every 10 seconds thats a great one! because well you know i didnt and when i did it was when i get teamkilled or telling you to shut the **** up because okay lets make an example scenario before the admin told me to stop spam recruiting

Me: Hey so and so interested in joining the 46e?
    Person: no
    Me:Okay
    now that happened 3 time no one says any thing
    You: OAFIAHRBFIUAGRBA
    AISURGBWQIEUGBGBAERG
    AEGHYWERGBUEWARGBPEG
    AERGFVYEARBVUAERBVIQERVADRVASEB\
    AERVYAERBVIUAERBFVUDEV
    AERVAEYRFVBAEURVYBQEF

You spammed the living **** out of the thing i probaly lets say had 5 "spam" messages up

you have about 500 okay so you need to grow up

and im not sure if you would have ever but  i got you into skinners teamspeak and the nec linebattles and this is how you repay me?
  7. 1st East Prussian Grenadiers[NA/EU][Arty/Line/]

Preferred in-game name: Sp00n
    Steam-login name: no steam
    Age (There is no age restriction): 17
    Nationality: Cockasian
    Time-zone (GMT -/+): Eastern
    Previous in game experience: few days of nw
    Do you have a Teamspeak?: Yes
    Available to attend the Regiment's meeting: Yes
  8. Questions about Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic wars

i need some help bad. i got napoleonic wars the day it game out yesterday from a gift. When i play it i get no sound i may get the ocasninal start of a musket fire mabye like a click but nothing else mabye a soudn from walking in water and walking around but sometimes it all just goes silent i really would like to hear things it would make me happy and i would like to hear the songs from musicians please reply :smile:

Sorry for bad spelling and grammar im from germany :razz:
  9. [Europe 1805] Faction and Unit overview

Berthout said:
    I'll try to write a decent guide in this topic about all the factions, units and in future perhaps weapons. You are also more then welcome to debate them in here or make suggestions for the guide. I'll try not only to talk about their role in the game but also give some historical background.

Factions

The unit list does not include mercenaries employed by some factions or veterans.

The Kingdom of Denmark
    Size: Small
    Diplomacy: Neutral
    Units: Danish Militia,Danish Regular,Danish Grenadier,Danish Dragoon,Norwegian Skier

Denmark is in a bit of a difficult situation. Even though it has important trade connections with Britain it cannot afford to come into full conflict with the French Empire. Added to this it has continued rivalry with Sweden over Norway. Because Sweden has declared itself a enemy of France ever since the revolution worse relations with Britain might be a price to pay in return for support from Napoleon.

The Kingdom of Sweden
    Diplomacy: Coalition member
    Units: Swedish Recruit,Swedish Regular,Finnish Marksman,Swedish Dragoon

Located in a corner of the Map Sweden is quite safe from looting armies. Nevertheless it is far from sure that this relatively small nation hasn't entered a conflict that is out of it's league. The biggest challenge will be to protect Swedish Pomerania. A conflict would be a huge risk but also offer great possibilities.

The Electorate of Bavaria
    Diplomacy: Allied with France
    Units: Bavarian recruit,Bavarian Regular

Although formally independent Bavaria has become a bit of a puppet state from France, without whose support it would not be able to withstand it's long conflict with Austria. Chances are that the main fighting between France and Austria will take place on Bavarian soil.

The French Empire
    Size: Large
    Diplomacy: Main enemy of the coalition
    Units: French Conscript,French Fusillier,French Voltigeur,French Grenadier,French Dragoon,French Dismounted Dragoon,French Hussar,French Horse Chasseur,French Cuirassier

This is the army to beat. Their soldiers might not be the very best, both infantry and cavalry are very good. The French army is balanced and good in everything. Especially in logistics which allows them to have slightly larger armies in the field then other nations. They are also certain of support from their Dutch and Italian vassal states. While being capable of fighting a war on multiple fronts, imperial overstretch might become something to worry about when the game progresses. Cuirassiers and Grenadiers are probably the best units they can bring into the field. Unlike most other factions they don't arm their light infantry, the voltigeurs, with rifles but with muskets.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain
    Diplomacy: Leader of the coalition
    Units: British Volunteer,British Regular,British Grenadier,British Rifle,Highlander,British Light Dragoon,British Heavy Dragoon,KGL Hussar

In 1805 the British army is still far away from what it is in the peninsular war. After the disastrous campaign in Flanders (1793-94) it was clear that reforms where needed. By now the infantry has become quite good but the cavalry is still a weak point. Because dragoons are cheaper all British cavalry was transformed to either Light or Heavy Dragoons. Their equipment is average and their training horrible. The one exception to this is the King's German Legion. Their Hussars can hold their own against any other in Europe.

The Papal states
    Units: Papal Recruit,Papal Regular

The Kingdom of Portugal
    Units: Portuguese Recruit,Portuguese Regular,Portuguese Cacadores,Portuguese Dragoon

The Kingdoms Naples and Sicily
    Diplomacy: Neutral, high probability of conflict with the Ottoman Empire.
    Units: Sicilian Recruit,Sicilian Regular,Sicilian Dragoon

The Kingdoms of Naples and Sicily are in a personal union under Ferdinand (IV in Naples and III in Sicily) and who would later become king of the Kingdom of Naples and Sicily as Ferdinand I. As a Catholique ruler he has a natural dislike for both the Ottoman Empire and, since the Revolution, France.

The Kingdom of Spain
    Diplomacy: Allied with France
    Units: Spanish Recruit,Spanish Regular,Spanish Heavy Cavalry

In 1805 the stealthy invasion hasn't taken place yet and Spain is still a thrusted ally of France.

The County of Nassau
    Units: Nassau Recruit,Nassau Regular

The Austrian Empire
    Units: Austrian Recruit,Austrian Volunteer,Austrian Regular,Austrian Grenadier,Austrian Jaeger,Tyrolean Jaeger,Polish Uhlan,Hungarian Hussar,Austrian Kurassier

The Austrian infantry is decent but the true power comes from their cavalry. The Hungarians have the best hussars and the Polish Uhlans employed by the Austrian empire are lethal. The biggest threat for the Austrian empire comes from it's central location. A war with both France and the Ottoman empire could prove to be to much. Worse still, it's far from sure that the Prussians can be trusted.

The Serbian Revolutiony State
    Diplomacy: Neutral, war with the Ottoman Empire
    Units: Serbian Rebel,Serbian Militia,Serbian Revolutionary

After the Slaughter of the Knezes in 1804 the Serbians rebelled against their Ottoman governor and selected chose their own government and parliament. While the revolt is mostly aimed at the corrupt governors and not the Ottoman Sultan itself a direct conflict with the Ottoman empire is unavoidable. The Serbians don't have a regular army and will have to use guerilla tactics to survive to upcoming conflict.

The Electorate of Saxony
    Units: Saxon Recruit,Saxon Regular,Saxon Hussar

One of the German states that constantly tried to be on the winning side in the conflict between Prussia and France. This however could turn out to be a dangerous game as it isn't strong enough to take on either one of these states.

The Ottoman Empire
    Diplomacy: Neutral, War with Serbian rebel state, high probability of conflict with the Kingdoms Naples and Sicily.
    Units: Ottoman Recruit,Nizam-I Cedit,Janissary,Sipahi

The Ottoman Empire is not what is used to be. It has become painfully obvious that the traditional warrior class that protected the empire is no longer capable in doing so. Change, however, might lead to civil war and the new Nizam-I Cedit soldiers in European Style are not yet experienced enough to take over from the Janissaries. A constant problem for the Ottomans is the large amount of bandits and rebels.

The Kingdom of Italy
    Diplomacy: Vassal state of the French Empire
    Units: Italian Recruit,Italian Regular

This Vassal of the French Empire is in full conflict with the Austrian Empire. Expect some bitter fighting against vast Austrian Armies. Support from France might be essential if this small, new kingdom is to survive.

The Kingdom of Prussia
    Units: Prussian Conscript,Prussian Musketeer,Prussian Schuetzen,Prussian Grenadier,Prussian Jaeger,Prussian Dragoon,Prussian Kurassier,Prussian Hussar,Brandenburger Uhlan

Prussia starts as a neutral state. This time can best be used to get a decent army as it is far from sure they can stop a foreign invasion. Frederick The Great made Prussia to what it is today but after his death reforms halted and the Prussian army is still organised like in those glorious days. Worse still is that their equipment has become outdated. The only musket worse then the Prussian standard infantry musket is those used by the Russians. This makes their infantry vastly inferior in both range and reload time then their French and Austrian colleagues. The cavalry however still has an excellent reputation. Even though their mythical status is a bit exaggerated they do are above average.

The Dutchy of Wuerttemberg
    Units: Wuerttemberger Recruit,Wuerttemberger Regular,Wuerttemberger Jaeger Zu Pferd

The Electorate of Hesse-kassel
    Diplomacy: Neutrall
    Units: Hessian Recruit,Hessian Regular,Hessian Grenadier,Hessian Hussar

This small German State became notorious for it's mercenaries that fought in many European armies. Hessian became even the name Americans gave to any Germanic soldier fighting for the British in the American war of independence. They also introduced the boot that became known as "the Hessian". There Hussars are well known and decent soldiers.

The Batavian Republic
    Diplomacy: Vassal state of the French Empire
    Units: Dutch Recruit,Dutch Regular,Dutch Grenadier,Dutch Dragoon

Just like the Kingdom of Italy the Batavian Republic is a vassal state of the French Empire. It has the advantage of not being at the front line and thus is more capable of taking the fight to the enemy.

The Russian Empire
    Units: Russian Conscript,Russian Regular,Russian Grenadier,Moscow Musketeer,Cossack,Russian Kalmuck,Russian Hussar,Russian Dragoon

Russian Infantry is exceptionally good. To bad that their equipment isn't. It's said that a Russian musket has more use as a club then as a firearm. This is why Russian soldiers often prefer to use captured enemy guns. In game this is reflected by the Moscow Musketeers who use French Charlevilles making them equal in ranged combat without loosing their melee advantage. The Russian cavalry is good but not exceptional. Thanks to it's large population they can have slightly larger armies then most others.

i am downloading this mod now saw it on youtube i am sure i will love it :smile:
  10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Computica said:
    Jagen Claw said:
    How do you install a patch?Sorry for bein such a noob :neutral:
    From the .RAR Package:
    Requirements:
    1. Need to have Warband version 1.134
    2. Need to have "SOD_TC V1.00" or "SOD_TC V2.00"
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Install Instructions:
    1. Just move the ontents of the "SOD_TC V2.2" folder into the "SOD_TC V1.00" or "SOD_TC V2.00" Module Folder.
    2. After that you can start up M&B Warband and select the mod in the drop down menu.
    3. This patch isn't save game compatible. Export & Import your character to save their stats.
    umm also sorry for being noob i cant open brf files and i really want to play this how do i open them? when i try to play it says unable to load SODhelms.brf or somethng like that please help
  11. Bug reports and complaints topic

none of the downloads websites work for me
  12. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

i need help opening brf files please help :smile: :lol:
  13. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

i downloaded and installed thenewest one and it said unable to open something like SOD_helms.brf
  14. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

well uh i odnt know if im in the right palce but uh wen i try to launch the game it dont work it says
    Unable to open File:
    Modules\SOD_TC_Patch_V3.0B1\Resource\SOD_Armours.brf
Back
Top Bottom