Search results for query: *

1. Kalram

Companions dissapearing for ever!

I had the same problem, I lost Ymira on my last savegame. She was my chancellor, I think, and when I lost my castle she totally disappeared from the game. After weeks the travellers were still unable to tell me where she was.
  2. Kalram

Tournament twice a day (same city)

I had this issue aswell a week earlier, however I participated in the second one.
    After I won it, I walked out the city, and was able to play another one the same day. If I remember well I could play in 4 or 5 tournaments the same day due to this bug.
  3. Kalram

[B]Warband minimod - Reworked Armors 1.6 [OSP]

Great job on that, your mod is "simple", yet extremely useful and efficient!
    It's one of my top 5 mods to install now! (And it's the first, as I'm just looking for them :smile:)
  4. Kalram

Companion lost ?

I had the exact same problem.
    I conquered Grunwalder Castle under the vassalage of Sultan Hakim, asked to be granted this castle, Sultan Hakim refused, then I rebelled and started my own kingdom.
    I don't remember if Ymira is the minister or something else, however I can say you that I chose her for the first "court chair" asked by the game, and Jeremus for the second "court chair" asked.

Then, the ennemy conquered my Castle, and I lost my court. Jeremus stayed in my party so he's still present in my game. However Ymira was staying at the castle, and she is totally gone, I can't find her anywhere. Even travellers have no clue about her. (In fact they don't seem to know her anymore as they totally ignore her)

Any idea of where Ymira could be? Or could the devs investigate this and try to fix it, if it's really a bug?
  5. Kalram

Jousting Tournament.

Sounds interesting, I will participate if the time is right for me!
  6. Kalram

How to play as Khergits MORE in Multiplayer

Your post is interesting, but I think you missed the main problem with Khergits.
    You are proving us that they aren't worse than any other faction, and I totally agree, it's totally possible to play dismounted with them.

The main thing I hate about them is the fact that in almost every game, you'll get a bunch of horses archers riding away, shooting at you and avoiding contact until they run out of arrow. It gets really, really boring sometimes. In that, I think they are not fun to play against.

Perhaps if people played dismounted Khergits more often I would find them funnier, so I hope people will give a try at Khergit infantry :wink:
  7. Kalram

CTF - Capture The Flag : Really sad that so few people are playing it!

Easy one!
    But I see many people on other servers, battle, siege, etc, I just think it's bad that CTF server are almost always empty like this :sad:
  8. Kalram

CTF - Capture The Flag : Really sad that so few people are playing it!

Hello everyone, I would like to understand why there are so few players on CTF servers, I think it's a great and fun game mode, however most of the time the servers are empty. Sure you can find some Chinese server that are almost full, but since I live in Europe you can easily imagine the awful...
  9. Kalram

Einherjar Duel Tournament!

I want in and I'm called Kalyan in-game!
  10. Kalram

Original Thread

I hope the new patch (0.710) doesn't ruin your too much of your efforts. I'm impatient to try these grenades :wink:
  11. Kalram

Original Thread

Hello there, great job on this mod, it's really fun to play !

I might have a few suggestion for the server owners :

- I agree that bots are sometimes really stupids, and that it's better to play with other players, but when there is only 1 or 2 players on a server, bots are a must-have. Please allow us to poll them !
    - TDM game mode can be fun times to times, to play an improvised "king of the hill" on Large Tower, but the best game mode for MM is Battle, really. Perhaps CTF could be a fun thing to try also)
    - When you host a FnD or a Battle on a big map, like City, having a 5 minutes timer is really frustrating ! 15 minutes or more would be better.

Another thing I noticed earlier : you might already be aware of that problem, but there are important bugs with cavalry and reloading right now. Cavalry suffers a big lag, occuring "time warps". Reloading is delayed after a shot, we have to try a few time before our character actually start reloading.
    Also, on some map, like Large Tower, bots spawn behind a wall of the Camp side, and they can't get out of here most of the time.

So that's all I can report from now. As I said in the beginning, this mod is impressive, keep up the good work !
  12. Kalram

Installation of Warband - AVG Issues. And Others.

It's the third time I download M&B Warband, and it seems I can't get a working installer  :???:
    The download speed is really slow, and I think the devs should give bittorrent a try to share their files !

I hope I will be able to try this beta tomorrow !

Edit : I tried with Free Download Manager and the download speed is now correct. The problem occurs when I download it with Firefox. Anyway offering a bittorrent download would be a good Idea !
  13. Kalram

M&B Warband Beta Application Re-Opens

Yeah !
    Just got invited in the new beta tester wave  :grin:
    Let me sharpen my axe, fix my shield, and I'm in  :twisted:
    Rock on !
  14. Kalram

SP Native Change banner. (Minimod)

Don't be sorry, your mod allowed me to find the 3 banners I prefer :smile:

I recommend people to create a new game to try banners. (choose squire and noble options at character creation so that you have a banner at the start)
  15. Kalram

SP Native Change banner. (Minimod)

Too bad, I tried around 15 banners, and now I keep seeing this damn red & white chessboard on every shield :s
    I hope we will find a solution to this problem.

PS : This banner really does look like an old and ugly tablecloth :'(
  16. Kalram

Do You Linux?

In reply to the poll, I'm another Linux user who likes M&B.
    Every other games that I play have native Linux ports, except this one, and I hope Taleworlds will consider supporting this OS for their next game :wink:
Back
Top Bottom