SP Musket Era [WB] 1860AD : A New Europe "A resurrection ?"

if this mod goes for a bit heavier historic as well, I would like to test
  2. king of europe

[Game] - This or That?

idk if off-time era is okay, but :

Medici vs Pazzi
  3. king of europe

Main Topic

Quintullus , you are the Merlin of modding(no offense to other "Merlins"), atleast the ideas, but 1805 is an amazing mod by descritpion and comments (i dot have M&B) and this, this is what i´ve been waiting for.

Edit: Quintullus as a name sounds better, after realizing I typed it wrong :smile:
  4. king of europe

[Game] - This or That?

Volley

Napoleon before or after Elba
  5. king of europe

Help Guys

i believe, its manpower, whenever a fief is taken by enemy, and manpower is turned on, the fief owner goes over to the conqueror(if it is his last fief). you can turn on/off manpower in camp menu
  6. king of europe

LAG each 15 seconds in the map!

better computer, if you think your computer is alot over the requirements, then
    1. the mod map is very large i believe most of the computers have problems.
  7. king of europe

[Game] - This or That?

Sword

Flintlock Pistol or Musket
  8. king of europe

Baltic Factions

where are the crusaders ?
  9. king of europe

Screenshot Thread: Post all your Screenies Here!

Chronicles of William(of Estonia)

William died in a battle against Russian Duchy of Polotsk

yea :grin:
  10. king of europe

Screenshot Thread: Post all your Screenies Here!

Chronicles of William (of Estonia)
    [game is on normal difficulty.][
    (I´m not a very big storyteller :neutral: )
    William was a smith in Lindanise, however he failed to finish an order of an Axe  from a russian warrior and his employer has thrown him out of the workshop and since he didnt have any source of income he has lost his hut in Lindanise now aswell.

Being a smithy, he has trained with the swords and axes he has made over the year, and is quite skilled with them. after he was kicked out of his home, he immediately went to speak with the Great Elder of Lindanise. However, infront of the Great Hall  , two guarding warriors told him that a commoner can not enter the Hall. William left Lindanise, and started to ride (with a Horse that he had managed to get from a Swedish merchant for the sword he made) and started looking for men who wanted to start their career as a warrior. in a few days he managed to get some good 30 men under his hand, who now started to kill bandits.
    l5b1.jpg

8i88.jpg

4zj1.jpg

on the third day William heard some farmers in the vilage of Viljandi that there is a feast in Lindanise. William knew, that with feasts comes tournaments and pitfights, where the best warriors compete for honour and renown. William went to Lindanise with his men. William, knowing his skill with weaponry, made bets on himself. William won the tournament, getting a sum of 3500 ducats thanks to his bets.
    william knew, that being the pitfight winner, he can join with the feast. Ofcourse that is what he did, the guards welcomed her. and William entered the Hall, he saw about 8 Elders, including Pokshyaka. William went to him.

To be continued...

What happened then?
  11. king of europe

Dyes everywhere

check all versions of your M&BWB game and mod version etc.

if you dont find any problems there, just go to the bug topic and look through that.
  12. king of europe

Baltic Factions

thank you znasvecko, yea, the second list is perfect, although the culture be Estonian, Chuds(Tsuudi) comes from i believe swedish names for all of the people east of them( including novgorods)
  13. king of europe

Baltic Factions

now that i am in secondary school, the first year i have full estonian history, today we reached our time period, so i got some more info from the text book.

anyway, to continue some adjustments that need to be done. If i read correctly then Tartu(Dorpat/Yuryev) was taken in 1030. and estonians took it back about century later in what we call the first estonian independence war( second being the crusades[and third in 1918-20])  so Yuryev renamed to Tartu is my definite opinion, supported by atleast 2 maps and texts

also not in a mood of playing myself, but estonian soldiers had indeed mail armour, and other iron equipment(incase they dont atm). and often very beautifly decorated so there might be some special swords/axes for the Elders(Maavanem)
  14. king of europe

New Version Released: 0.22 (September 11th 2013)

i remember a post where there were lots of names for some baltic factions. but i cant find it atm.

if lords titles are in estonian then :
    Maavanem (Elder)
    Lembitu ( Leole[the one in middle])
    Manivalde (Lindanise)
    Lembitu as the leader of the faction
    not sure if these are already in the game but these 2 are a must since there are quite alot of sources about these 2.
  15. king of europe

Problem with enlisting to army.

freelancer doesnt like to coop with europe 1200 , its a known problem within the latest versions
  16. king of europe

Europe 1200 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

and thats the outcome of being too lazy to read stuff....
  17. king of europe

Europe 1200 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

troll Q : next version ETA???? ( dont take seriously)

a little bit smaller troll Q : next countries to be implemented???

still a troll question: what will next version bring ( fixing or something major [country])

serious questions now:  what version is the latest version compatible with??
  18. king of europe

magnificent ... perfect..

2 elders names thta must be in : Manivalde (possibly elder of the whole of Saaremaa(osel) and Lembitu (hero of  estonians in the crusades) who was elder of Leole

note: do not use names that end with "poeg" especially Kalvipoeg ,olevipoeg,sulevipoeg , these names are from our national "book" (the most importnant book of  our culture) . most likely estonans at that time didnt have names that indicated family connections ( poeg= son)

there are a few maps of estonian area before 1208 , which show estonian territory go as far as Petserimaa(estonian name)
  19. king of europe

hmm, ofcourse playing as estonians, i noticed the elder names are mostly russian( Slavic) and even some baltish (the real baltic culture) names. just a question: will it be changed in the next version. also, about yuryev, ( my history is, somewhat bad on estonian history[if going into details]) shouldnt it be under estonian tribes. i know russian principalities conquered it , but by the time of year 1200 estonians had taken it back.
Back
Top Bottom