Search results for query: *

1. Crocoii

Being asked to be a mercenary --- renown cap?

rhaeloth said:
    IS there a cap of renown on being able to be asked to be a mercenary.

because i have 406 renown, and have 200+ men, I want to see hw much money theyd pay me for my troops.

since you always end up with a bonus of profit.
    :shock: I have more than 1000 renown but I lead 117 mens. Hight charisma build ?
  2. Crocoii

Persuading lords to join my kingdom

High charisma and persuasion, dude...
  3. Crocoii

Peace/War as a vassal?

Ah, ok. It's begin with this but soon, the kingdom respond to provocation by make a official war...
  4. Crocoii

Peace/War as a vassal?

Tripida said:
    Crocoii said:
    Start a war is easy. Raid some village, attack some caravan... War will come.
    This will cause only private war, to make war between kingdoms you need to complete Sadistic lord quest.

You can make kingdoms agree to peace by persuading or capturing 2 warmonger lords from kingdoms at war, quest is taken from any guildmaster of the losing kingdom town.
    What is private war ?
  5. Crocoii

Peace/War as a vassal?

Start a war is easy. Raid some village, attack some caravan... War will come.
  6. Crocoii

Weird bug : random vassal

Karmine said:
    Thane_of_Dhirim said:
    Still unique case here :grin:

I can't find any of those names in the script such as MacBeth and so on. So I am not sure he is telling truth about unmodded Native.
    Sire Macbeth, it's me...
    I log with native, the version I use is the basic version of Steam. I used Diplomacy on my previous computer but the save is from native.
  7. Crocoii

Karmine said:
    I'm not buying into this, I can't find these names anywhere in data files.
    I really play native. : |

My screenshoot came from my steam account.

This bug isn't a problem for rules Caldaria, so I won't restart until victory of Nords.
  8. Crocoii

Restart ? I own 4 town and 4 castle, my faction (Nord) control half of the map... I pass 621 days (in game) for this. No way !
  9. Crocoii

All the vassal of the beginning leave the game and random vassal replace them. In my faction Nord, my father in law left, my marshal left, my friends left. Almost all the remaining have weird name like Jarl 2 2 or Sire 1 4. Same for the other faction. I play native.  :|
  10. Crocoii

Bugcheck code: 0x116

I reinstall the game and play in 16 bit and I still have blue screen...
    whocrashed said:
    On Sat 21/05/2011 23:48:31 GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\052211-16504-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0x156354)
    Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFFFA80028A54E0, 0xFFFFF8800F36F354, 0x0, 0x2)
    Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR
    file path: C:\Windows\system32

crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: dxgkrnl.sys (dxgkrnl!TdrResetFromTimeout+0x214)
    Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFFFA80028A54E0, 0xFFFFF8800F36F354, 0x0, 0x2)
    Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys

11. Crocoii

Bugcheck code: 0x116

Hi When I play mount blade warband on steam, my computer crash (mostly on battle, sometime in the world map) with a blue screen. The first ten hour I play to mount and blade, the game was'nt crash. After a crash, I need to restart in safe mode or wait before start normaly my computer. I update...
Back
Top Bottom