Search results for query: *

1. Wappaw - The Phalanx

By popular demand and only a bit late, OP has been updated
  2. Wappaw - The Phalanx

Whats going on here.

Great scrim tonight Ra had a great time.
  3. Wappaw - The Phalanx

Yeah we def dont qualify as small if we can field over 20 I suppose.  Tonight was a ton of fun, we'll be scrimming them again soon I hope
  4. Wappaw - The Phalanx

Mad Dawg said:
    Great Match last night.  Aaron needs to change the desription on the OP from "Wappaw is a small NA clan" to "Wappaw has quickly grown to one of the largest..."  Alot of fun with that many people.
    Good job on Port Assault.  Wappaw + confined spaces + hammers = sadfaces
    :razz:

Hah this is true I suppose I could get around to updating this.  It is our hope that we can inspire more clans to get a large active player base so we can have more 15 vs 15+ scrims because they are epic :grin: and bring out a lot more interesting challenges with leadership/tactics/teamwork than small scrims do.

5. Wappaw - The Phalanx

Well I see that it has been some time since the Wappaw roster has been updated.  With some great new additions we are now over 20 people! 

And, I'm happy to announce there is now a 30 player Wappaw server USA_Central_Wappaw :grin:.  If you would like to borrow the server for an event or scrim just pm me or contact any wap in game.  Off hours the server will be set to duel so as to not compete with the greatness that is USA_Central_POM.

WapWap
  6. Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

Sry if anyone has tried to contact me here I haven't monitored this thread at all. Waps would like to sub in cheesepizza for jethrokirby
  7. Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

African said:
    MadocComadrin said:
    Please change GK Mk II's name to Friends of Shane. I was playing with this (http://online-generator.com/name-generator/clan-name-generator.php) because I was bored and it randomly popped up.

The Protectors of Lalfar
    Pingalas Hordes
    Rollers from Ihaspusi

Neat site.

Beasts of Pildoor
    Bealx of the Creatures
    Masters of Print
    Irmeli beneath the Lights

Awesome
  8. Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

Wappaws team name shall be:

4 Feet of Hard Wood (4FoHW)
    Though some spears are longer than others
  9. Wappaw - The Phalanx

Suriell said:
    AarontheBaron said:
    This is a rather paltry attempt at a clan description and I'll try to update it in the future, but I wanted to get something down as a landmark for Wappaw's slow crawl from obscurity to mainstream.

There is something very symbolic in that, and I could probably write a speech on it, but for now I'm just going to say that you should keep your original clan description in a spoiler somewhere. One day I will return with that speech...
    AarontheBaron said:
    but I wanted to get something down as a landmark for Wappaw's slow crawl from obscurity to mainstream.
    Man, that's good stuff!

Well thank you Suriell for the staggeringly on topic comment and compliment.  If I do indeed get around to updating my description I shall save a copy if only to serve as the foundation for your future speech. 
  10. Wappaw - The Phalanx

nikosierra125 said:
    WOO I love how many people are using polearms recently! I started using an Awl pike recently and i have noticed loads more people are using them recently. keep it up guys looking forwards to having some people arround to shield wall with :grin:

Yeah I have noticed it too on POM Central.  I'd like to think that Wappaw has done its little part in bringing it about  :lol:
  11. Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

Oh gawd dont ban me I'm too young I only have like 4 posts!  We have a short list of team names should be up in a bit
  12. Wappaw - The Phalanx

"Quotes Rhade's lengthy post"

While I dearly appreciate your gracious input on this topic Rhade, having been using spears primarily in my several hundred hours of warband time I did happen to have a chance to gleam some of the advantages AND disadvantages of their use and I *may* have already known that its ridiculously easy to swamp a group of spears if you know how to.  But many thanks in your efforts to enlighten us with your knowledge on the subject.

Wappaws play w/ spears cuz they're fun and different.  Nothin more than that.

And as for your challenge, no need to mence words Wappaw is not ready to scrim BkS.  Give us a little while to get some experience and I'll be happy to take you up on your offer
  13. Wappaw - The Phalanx

Rhade said:
    Spear spam in pubs? Sure.

Competitive scene? Negatron.

We'll see how it goes, and welcome to the forums, but if you guys are looking to compete in scrims while holding onto the grouped spear tactics, I think you're in for for a lot of losses. Are you going to adopt traditional scrimming doctrine or stick with your spears?

I guess you'll just have to see in the tourney Rhade  :wink:
  14. Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

Alright well we have our dozen sign us up.  No name just yet but our roster will be:

Wappaw_:

AarontheBaron
    Mafioso
    Crouse
    Smacktastic
    Greenknight
    THOR
    Nails
    Blade6119
    Daoctagohne
    Thistles
    Godsknight
    Prophetess

Contact is myself either here or on the POM forums
  15. Wappaw - The Phalanx

Thanks most of you for the warm welcome!
  16. Wappaw - The Phalanx

Wappaw Wappaw is a small "rather good sized" NA clan dedicated to enjoying the Warband experience in our own unique way.  We are competitive, and are looking to enter "active in" the NA scrim circuit. The Way of the Spear Wappaw was founded many months decades ago by myself, KingLarryXVII...
Back
Top Bottom