Search results for query: *

1. Inasrian

Most Overrated Unit in M&B

uumm... thats awkward. I dont think sea raiders are that desperate for sex.  :lol:
  2. Inasrian

Official 3D art thread - Warband

I made a sucky rapier and a pretty good two hander. this is also my first time ever using wings 3d. I dunno how to post the pics of models.
  3. Inasrian

Swadian Civil War- Now open-source. See first page or page 19 for download link.

Is there any way to make a reloadable catapult? That would pwn.
  4. Inasrian

Who's your favourite Hero?????

Do you know how much enfluence you have to have to get Glorfindel?
  5. Inasrian

Progression of the War

It would be nice for the enemy to be realistic, but thats just a single mod. There are alot of others that do have realistic enemies.

BTW to use formations, during a battle press "I" and a screen will pop up asking for your orders.
  6. Inasrian

Progression of the War

In Swadian Civil War, there is a feature in which bushels of grain  that are kept in all cities are recorded and kept track of. In the Swadian/Vaegir cities, Zendar, and your own party It calculates how many bushels there are after each siege, and can cause one faction be a winner of the war.  Also all cities are capturable. AI will take cities on their own and you can join. This mod has many other great features such as the best formations system I've ever seen. I largely reccomend it.

Heres the link to the download:

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=359

Here is a great trailer:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7472164934746459078

Here is the forums page with screen shots and more info:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,19059.0.html
  7. Inasrian

Leg armour

I agree. this feature would be very accurate and awesome. There would be ALOT more combinations for armour.
  8. Inasrian

Do you use BattSizer ?

It used to not work on my PC but I fixed it and use it on 300.  :mrgreen:
  9. Inasrian

SP Fantasy Assassin's Creed Mod - Postponed to Summer

Is there a way you could change where daggers, throwing weapons, and such are held? If so you should make it so your character's throwing knives are held how and where Altair does in the real game. That would be sweet.
  10. Inasrian

Archery Bug

This has annoyed me in every version. I hate it how when you shoot a bow the arrow comes from behind you instead of coming from the actual bow. Even though it shows the arrow on the string and bow, it still just disappears and then comes from behind you. If you haven't noticed this try using...
  11. Inasrian

Awesome Kills

Wow! Thats awesome. These are all cool kills.
  12. Inasrian

Hundred Years War Roleplay

In the morning, orien awoke due to some yelling outside his tent. He came out and saw two men arguing over whether something was true or not. he looked at the sun and could tell that it was at least two hours until his cavalry training. Orien spoke to the men around the fighters.
            "What are they arguing about?"
            "There be a rumor goin' 'round that a couple French spies entered th' army and were plannin' to sabatouge the barracks." said the other man.
            "No kidding?"
            "No kidding."
            "Well someone better stop this. and FAST." stated Orien.
            "True, but whos gonna do it?"
            "I will."
    Orien steeped toward the men and spoke to them.
            "Cut it out, you two. Dont you feel fooish? If you're arguing about whether its true or not, do some investigating and find out. You stupid fat bastards!"
            "Who the hell do ya think you are?"
            "I am a cavalry captain named orien." he felt proud saying that.
            "Well heres what I say to the cavalry captain named Orien."
    The man swung his fist around and knocked Orien to the ground bleeding from his nose and lip. Orien then jumped at the man and tackled him pushing him back into a group of men. These men grew angry and joined the brawl. Soon all the men who were watching before were fighting. Fists were thrown and feet were kicking as tents were ravaged by the aftermath of the fight. it ended when a horn was blown and an English officer came over and kicked everyone off of the other. This officer was the kind of man that when he walked in a room everyone grew silent and respected him but also feared him. He yelled at all of the men about how ashamed they should be. He lectured for awhile until he came to a concluding punishment.
            "And finally i would like to say that all of the men who were in the fight, nay, even touched someone hard, is demoted in the ranks."
    Demoted. the word stuck out hard at Orien. Not even a full day since his promotion and now hes being demoted.
          "Now everyone march to the generals tent and one by one you shall find your new rank."
    All of the men walked to the large tent and went in one at a time to recieve the news. Soon it was Oriens turn. he slowly entered the tent and stepped up to the desk.
          "Name?" said the general.
          "Orien, sir. George Orien."
          "orien...orien.." he mumbled as he looked through the scrolls."
          "AHha! Found it. You are a cavalry captain. So now you are demoted to the Equestrians in the army. You are a regular in the Cavalry. NEXT!"
    This news was fine with Orien. He wasn't mad or anything. he was just happy not to be a regular soldier anymore. he was in the cavalry. Orien made his way to the mess tent and found himself some grub. Then he headed to the stables to be early so he could get a feel for the horses. he knew he was going to be happy as a rider.

13. Inasrian

Very good explanation. very thorough.
  14. Inasrian

Awesome Kills

I was inspired to make this thread by something that happened about 5 minutes ago. I was playing the Dukes mod and had an awesome two handed axe(forgot the name). I was fighting a huge army of swadians when I got the coolest kill. I swung my axe as a knight rode by. His horse instantly died. He...
  15. Inasrian

*sniff* *sniff* Its so true.  :cry:  :mrgreen:
  16. Inasrian

Gore and Dismemberment - removeable limbs

yeah that would work but I still think it may be buggy.
  17. Inasrian

I agree they are easy to take down, but I've never heard people say that sword sisters are good.
  18. Inasrian

Gore and Dismemberment - removeable limbs

I think that gore like this would be cool but also, i coul imagine that if this goes into the game it could be buggy. Also I bet that it would easily get carried away. It would make it too easily done. A simple blow t the arm cuts it off,t that kind of thing.
Back
Top Bottom