Search results for query: *

1. Freighttrain4

Nova Aetas in Bannerlord?

Hey everyone, I'm loving this mod, currently attempting to make a Crusader State in the Sarranid part of the map that looks like Palestine. With Bannerlord slated to come out this year, I know lots of new things will put in and the devs are keen on mod support. After we all finish a game or...
  2. Freighttrain4

Campaign map ridiculously dark

I'm playing L'Aigle, the mod is absolutely beautiful. One of the best looking out there, I sometimes just look at my character witht he new stance and just feel awesome as my troops rain hell on the enemy. Heres the thing, when I'm on the map traveling around, it's very dark, even during the...
  3. Freighttrain4

Will coop ever work?

Alright Alright, chill mods and veterans. I know tons of people talk about this. About coop, how coop will never work, how it will cause the Sun to explode yadda yadda yadda. I have a question here, that has arisen because of the Viking Conquest DLC coming out. In Brytenwalda, the mod, they had...
  4. Freighttrain4

The Papacy (NA Faction) Borderlands V2

Today, I played an RP that was the best I've ever done before. I was the Pope, I created the papacy and I fought for the realm of God I Have decided that this will become an application, RP faction for the St. Micheal's Abbey for the North American Borderlands V2 map No requirements. It's...
Back
Top Bottom