Search results for query: *

• Users: Thrannduil
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Thrannduil

NPC Lord culture help

Is there a way to tweak the text files to get NPC lords to have a certain faction? I am asking because I want to tweak a mod so I don't have access to the source code, but I want my Companion lords to use a certain faction. If it is possible, then could you just point out what to change since...
  2. Thrannduil

Peasant army

I just got notice that a Hero is leading a peasant revolt, and I can't find it. So where does it spawn? I've fought one before but it's not where it was last time and it spawned like 2 in game hours ago so a lord didn't beat it, and I cannot find it with ctr+t, so where is it?
  3. Thrannduil

(N00B) How can I make a horse and rider have no animation for a certain horse?

I used search, but I couldn't find anything that tells me how to do this simply, AKA without making a huge complicated custom animation. I have a vehicle that I want to work, but there are horses too. I am just tweaking another mod I have with some fun stuff, but the vehicle moves like a horse...
  4. Thrannduil

Family bug

I have a huge bug. All the ladies are not where they should be, as in all the D'shar women are married to Fierdsvain and Empire lords, but they are still sitting in Torbah. And I have fully restored my PoP files to unmodified versions and it's not fixed. does anybody know how to fix this? And...
  5. Thrannduil

Infinite arrows not working.

I have tried the infinite arrows while defending, but it doesn't work. I went through a whole siege and never got more arrows. Can any1 confirm this?
  6. Thrannduil

How to change disguise items. WORKING!

Found this in the forge. I love the search feature. Use notepad++ to find all occurrences of it and replace them all. A lot faster than manually doing it (there are 19 occurrences of it) and if the devs want to put it into PoP4 (and don't know how to do it, which is unlikely), here is how to...
  7. Thrannduil

(to SaxonDragon, M0rdred, or whoever esle can tell me) Questions about the Lore

To SaxonDragon and M0rdred and the others: I am wondering, since I haven't been able to figure it out, how much of the Pendor story did you guys create, and how much is from those ancient manuscripts you mention a few times? (If they even exist, I'm not sure, as you guys have never posted "This...
  8. Thrannduil

Collaboration Forum for the Orders

Just wanting to let everyone know, the Silvermist/Shadow Legion forum is open to whatever Orders want to use it, just send me a PM here and I will set up your boards, member permissions, and everything. Every Member/Grandmaster is restricted to their forums, so no spying. Its working out really...
  9. Thrannduil

Where is Burigli the Usurper and Syla Uzus?

Both of those armies have spawned, but I cannot find them in their locations. after a few days looking for each, I use ctrl+t and scanned the map for them, but they are nowhere to be found. I found all the Jatu and snake cult armies, and Aeldarian, but I cannot find these 2 armies. I really want...
  10. Thrannduil

[SPOILER] Ranger armor

Where the heck can you get it? I found the boots in Ravenstern chest, but every time I play, the same things are in the chests, and as far as I've seen, there is no possible way to get the whole set. Did I miss something, or is it somehow possible to get it, and if it is, where is it? and why...
  11. Thrannduil

[SPOILER] Kadan Bahadur Khan's unique weapon

What is his weapon? I know what all the others are, but I never knew what his is, and is it possible to get his?
  12. Thrannduil

Sneaking into a town

Is there a way to mod what weapons you get when you sneak into a town? Like maybe a short sword or something to help? Even with my lvl 40 character, I almost never successfully sneaked into a town because the guards are so hard to fight without armor and weapons, because PoP troops are really...
  13. Thrannduil

What's the easiest way to rebel?

I am trying to rebel against the D'shar, but I get every castle I request.  I have gotten to the point where they say "you have been awarded enough for your accomplishments" every time, but after I take the castle, they give it to me. Does refusing a fief really make it less likely to get the...
  14. Thrannduil

[SPOILER] Unique weapons question.

I know that it is supposedly possible to loot the unique weapons of kings, but is it actually practically possible? I have heard that you only loot the last instanced battle, so If I have to have battle size really high, I have an awesome computer so I can handle it. And if it is possible to get...
  15. Thrannduil

How can I get recruited lords to keep their lands when they rebel?

I am getting kind of frustrated at the fact that the lords almost never bring over any centers when they come to my side. I have had at least 4-5 lords with 60+ relations that owned castles or towns, but not one of them brought over their fiefs with them. What is the probability of failure? It...
  16. Thrannduil

Is it possible to make a treaty with a warring kingdom?

I am asking this because every time i take over a nation, I ask for peace near the end, and they never accept. Before then, they always say "It is not profitable for me to be at peace" or something like that. The only exception I have ever had was when I destroyed Sarleon, and they then asked...
  17. Thrannduil

Shield on back

I remember in native how, if you had a shield on your back while on a horse, it would block all arrows from the back. However, I noticed in PoP that it doesn't seem to work anymore. Is this intentional or a glitch?
  18. Thrannduil

Castle's Chest loot

When I captured Sarleon, i checked the chest in the Hall, and I found noldor trade goods and an ebony knight sword(which is really awesome). But when I checked the chests of everywhere else i captures, there was nothing there. Is that just a very rare occurrence or is there only stuff in the...
  19. Thrannduil

Honor troops renown cost?

Last game, it only cost me 2 renown to train a silvermist ranger, but now it costs 15? And in the reports tab, it says that it only costs 2, but when i train them, it costs 15? why is that?
  20. Thrannduil

Companion Lord Equipment change?

I am wondering, If you make a companion a lord, do they get a lance and a horse on their own? In my last game, I made Leth a lord and he got a crappy horse and cheap lance, and I'm wondering, Does that happen to all companions? If so, should I give him an awesome lance and horse and take his bow?
Back
Top Bottom