Good Idea!
  2. Assassin123

Muscovite Tsardom Storyline.

Go to there king i think?
  3. Assassin123

One Faction I think their missing.

Majhudeen said:
    The way I've always seen it is this.

Khergits: More of a Turkish faction, with some Mongol like traits.
    Swadians: Holy Roman Empire and France
    Rhodoks: England, Switzerland, mabye places like Flanders as well and Genoa.
    Vaegirs: Bohemia, Kiev, Poland, other parts of medieval Russia.
    Sarranids: Saracens (generic arabic muslims basically) Mamelukes from Egypt, Sassanid Persians, Syrians.
    Nords: Norse lands and generic Scandinavian faction, mabye the Danes, a mix of Jutes, Saxons and other Viking like civilizations.

The faction we are really missing is one with terrifying seige weaponry that relies on organized, but lightly armoured foot troops. Something compareable to Song dynasty China or something like that. Medieval Japan could work as well, but to be honest if I see another Katana in any game I think I'll just rip out my one eye and go blind.

Nords: Probably Danish
    Sarranids: Yeah probably them
    Vaegirs: Vaegirs wouldn't be Russians, probably Polish
    Khergits: Mongols or what ever yousaid :razz:
    Swadians: Probably just the Holy Roman Empire
    Rhodoks: Wouldn't be English since the English mostly used Bows, not Crossbows so they would be Italians or French
  4. Assassin123

One Faction I think their missing.

Puppy said:
    Rhodoks are Baltic, not italian

I guess they would be since they had the crossbows and spears?
  5. Assassin123

crappiest faction

wannyboy said:
    khergits, don't get why some pick rhodok, they are FREAKING AWESOME

Rhodoks are great! I love there crossbows and spears :wink:
  6. Assassin123

Wtf is with warband

Yeah theres no way, I played the original for 1 and half years most days a week,bout 3-4 andi was only like lvl 40
  7. Assassin123

M&B With Fire and Sword Version 1.142 Coming up

Adijazz1706 said:
    @Assassin123
    That changelog is a slap in the face of those who say TaleWorlds are not professionals.

What?
  8. Assassin123

New Steam Warband Patch (List of Changes)

Here is the list of changes for the new Warband patch which got updated a few days ago, Warband Patch: Updated July 1st on steam Six new Steam achievements... Several new operations added for use by modders. Sarranid Archer and Sarranid Master Archer no longer have jarids. Mounted units...
  9. Assassin123

M&B With Fire and Sword Version 1.142 Coming up

cthr said:
    Why is Steam updateing Warband too?

If you check the news section, Steam updated Fire and Sword and Warband with 2 different things

Fire and Sword Patch:

Steam Achievements!

New Multiplayer Mode: Captain Co-op -Play cooperatively against successive waves of bots.

New Multiplayer Mode: Captain Battle -Display your skill as commander against human enemies.

New Lighting setups for multiplayer scenes.

Refinements to Single Player balance, horses, melee, and armor stats.

Three New Multiplayer Maps

Various Bug Fixes and Improvements

Warband Patch:

Six new Steam achievements...

Several new operations added for use by modders.

Sarranid Archer and Sarranid Master Archer no longer have jarids.

Mounted units cannot spawn on walls

3d mouse on map window for 3dvision;

3d vision convergence has been decreased;

ti_on_agent_hit position is moved down a bit in order to give the correct damage value, and it now uses the trigger result as the dealt damage if it is greater than or equal to zero.

mayor_politics_assess_realm dialog having no options after all factions are defeated bug is fixed.

party_count_members_with_full_health no longer counts player as a regular troop. needs some testing on battles and sieges.

qst_troublesome_bandits no longer gives reputation penalty when it is aborted due to someone else destroying the party.

Shield no longer gets damaged when the attack is chamber blocked.

process_text now encodes for url if requested. therefore url strings will only encode the tokens like {s0} {s1} etc for url.

show_item_details_with_modifier operation is added for showing item details which have modifiers (unlike the original operation).

several wrong operation condition checks are corrected.

Font is now reloaded when player switches to a new module without closing the application.

module_version, compatible_module_version, compatible_savegame_module_version keys are added to module.ini

become_knocked_down works for mounted agents too (but they don't get knocked down with an animation, they just continue fighting).

healing of wounded troops of parties are now related to wounded troop ratio in that party and 50% slower also it is a bit related to campaign ai.

overlay_set_container_overlay, agent_get_ammo_for_slot, scene_prop_set_prune_time operations are added

agent_unequip_item and agent_equip_item operations now have new parameters

ti_on_player_exit trigger is added

mission_object_prune_time is added as a key to module.ini

savegame checksum calculation no longer requires megabytes of memory (which causes the CTDs during saves).

restore module objects is removed from ctrl + m

equipping unequipping agents after they are spawned had several visual bugs. they are all fixed.

Crash when exiting dedicated server (bugid:3431) fixed;

new sound system is redone, and working fine under both old and new versions

ti_on_scene_prop_hit: set_trigger_result sets the damage dealt, just like the new feature for ti_on_agent_hit.

scene_prop_set_cur_hit_points is added

agent_equip_item and agent_unequip_item bugs are fixed (minor)

Various minor item stat fixes

Rhodok infantry troops dont have battle forks and military sycthes anymore

Long axes and great axes now have proper "unbalance" penalty

Minor balance bug .. Rhodok Multiplayer_ai items changed (was clone of nords scout)

inventory infinite ammo bug is fixed

client side fixes for agent ragdoll effects;

dedicated server fixes;

tableau fixes for new 3d vision drivers

10. Assassin123

Bug reporting site

Can't a man have breasts? lol
  11. Assassin123

Steam Or Retail?

Tropolek said:
    steam NO THANK YOU its a rip off I dont buy anything from steam.greedy bastrads

You have to be joking right? WFaS its $15, Warband is $30, I got Warband with the sale and I got it for $6 off steam :smile: it was 75% off with the other mount and blade too
  12. Assassin123

Bug reporting site

Same, but thats probably not a bug
  13. Assassin123

Hey! Installing Native Expansion for Warband? Read this if you're not sure how.

Ok well thanks anyway, I can't install cause I don't have those 2 things and I can't install them anyway
  14. Assassin123

sweden overpowered?

Kinda overpowered
  15. Assassin123

cofused about village

I don't have mod installed cause it won't work but the village shouldnt be the same as the castle, like in Warband: Dieschios Castle is the castle and Tosdhar is your village, say if Ibdeles Castle is your castle and Tosdhar is your village, they arn't the same, I guess lol
  16. Assassin123

Hey! Installing Native Expansion for Warband? Read this if you're not sure how.

Help please, I pressed installed, took 21 minutes, finished, when to start, searched it, copied it, it wasn't a file.... and put it in the modules folder and it didn't work, I installed Age of Change V1.2 and that worked in 2 goes, now this is my 4th time. Help please
  17. Assassin123

Recruit Lords

Thanks
  18. Assassin123

[1.141] Unable to recruit troops from town/fortress commanders

Wheem, then answer this.. Why don't I get my troops? I get these weird troops I didn't order, they are nice and good German Pikeman but not the soldiers I ordered
  19. Assassin123

[1.141] Unable to recruit troops from town/fortress commanders

It is weird, because once you order them, in a week you get all these different kinds of troops you didn't order..
Back
Top Bottom