Search results for query: *

1. Walloyd

If you have Performance Issues, Crash and RUNTIME ERRORs Look here

Found the problem :smile:...game_variables is missing, you just need to put this in :smile:
  2. Walloyd

Idibil said:
    Walloyd said:
    Hi, I can't seem to start a new game nor load game because everything on the main menu is missing.

Update your warband to 1.153 version plz

I already did, still nothing :smile:.
  3. Walloyd

Hi, I can't seem to start a new game nor load game because everything on the main menu is missing.
  4. Walloyd

Help plz

I'm having the same problem, what did you do to fix it? :smile:
  5. Walloyd

Bug report for 0.97

I found out what the problem was...It was the "Historically accurate crossbow re-texures" mini mod, it somehow mixed everything up :smile:
  6. Walloyd

Bug report for 0.97

I'm having a somewhat similar problem like Stonehouse and Judojack5...Every soldier has its armor and weapon randomized, some low level troops have chain mail, horses and weapons that are not normally in their inventory(Fures have better armor and weapons than piratea)...I downloaded the new SVN yesterday and I started a fresh game.
  7. Walloyd

The new Subversion.

It is in the game...Sir Robin has a chicken thou :smile:...almost the same thing :grin:
  8. Walloyd

The new Subversion.

Orchid said:
    Statler von Waldorf sounds swell!
    Not bad...BUT! I found a banner of a rooste...Brave Sir Robin I am :grin:
  9. Walloyd

The new Subversion.

Wulfrik said:
    Yes, you can. In the camp menu  :wink:
    Thank you :grin:...Now I have one thing less to choose for hours...the name is still a mistery XD
  10. Walloyd

The new Subversion.

Can I change my banner ingame?
  11. Walloyd

The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    The svn will get constant updates(minor). After enough things will be fixed, the version will receive a patch.

In other-words, the SVN version is the development version. So there's where updates comes first before releasing it to the rest of the mass.
    I see, thank you :smile:
  12. Walloyd

The new Subversion.

Is there any difference between The SVN and the 1257 folder(mod) you download?
  13. Walloyd

Bug report for 0.97

stevehoos said:
    mb7wf.jpg

This one is a beauty! She looks a  Star trek leper  :mrgreen:
    Damn, looks like some kind Chuckies relative XD
  14. Walloyd

kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Krowanthus said:
    sifis172 said:
    What's wrong with the balkans? We have beautiful
    weather, nice beaches, astonishing hairy girls, great
    culture, great history, glorious ancestors etc...
    What the hell i was really reading and agreeing to it till I saw hairy girls lol.
    Some guys like it that way, I guess XD
    ...He forgot to add Burek and Cevapi to the list of things we have XD
  15. Walloyd

Update on ad1257 0.97v.

Thursday is only an hour and a half away :grin:, the tension is rising, the sky is black...oh boy, this is gonna be good!
  16. Walloyd

Update on ad1257 0.97v.

Topsoldier said:
    Cant wait for it though, truly the best mod i have played in either Mount and Blade and Mount and Blade Warband.
    This is true :smile:...best mod yet :smile:
  17. Walloyd

SVN version

Hello :), First of all I want to say that this mod is awesome, I've played Floris mod and Pop and I must say that this mod is the best for me :) Now for the question: Will the mod be any different from the SVN version?
  18. Walloyd

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

When I make a faction of my own, can I make more then one special unit?...For example, if I follow the way of the empire I can make shadow centurions, is there a way I can make silvermist rangers?
  19. Walloyd

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I will do just that :smile:
    I did fight a small band a minute ago and I captured around 10 of noldor troops. Talked to them and released them, got 10 relationship points with them :smile:.
Back
Top Bottom