Search results for query: *

1. Mihajlo251

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I have only one question about banners.Long time ago there were few programs for making,creating banner similiar to photoshop but it was all deleted now.Can some of you guys send some link to the real program that can be used for banner changing?
  2. Mihajlo251

Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Hey Kika can you help me please I got brytenwalda mods and many more othe mods that I now to install but I simply dont understand how to play this mod.Can you help me? When I download this files should I put them in to their own file or in brytenwalda file cause I really dont now what means sub mod so to complete my story.So after downlaod was finished I put this files into their own file and enter in game normally but here is the problem:Every time when I get in the map I cant walk in streets or even fight in battle I mean when I enter in some battle game just stop and say some graphic problem but my pc is ok and I played many mods in previos mount and blade and this expansion too.And can you tell me is it a problem if I have a game from Steam?  :neutral:
  3. Mihajlo251

I installed module I have it on steam and when I try to enter in game after intro game just poput and saying something like generic aplication error and many more windows what to do please can somewone help me?  :mad:
  4. Mihajlo251

Does this run with Warband 1153?

Hey guys can you help me please! I need help for instaling this mod I have many mods for m and blade warband but this I cant understand how to download when I press on main page of the mod link for download he need first some i livid x setup so yes I download that and then I dont know what to do when I opet that i livid x setup theres nothing  :neutral:
  5. Mihajlo251

Can somewone help me? I want to download this mod but when I try to download this file on some site theye are offering first to download some i livid setup x before downloading this file?Cause I dont want to download that program,so is there any other link that I can download or I need to first download that ilivid x setup?  :eek:
  6. Mihajlo251

A singleplayer manual

Do you know any crusade mod like it was 5 kingdoms in first mount and blade?  :lol:
  7. Mihajlo251

A singleplayer manual

Is there any way in some mods of the mount and blade warband to get a child?  :wink:
  8. Mihajlo251

A singleplayer manual

And one more question when I got enought points for the king should I then go to minister our will be automatic that I became a king?  :cool:
  9. Mihajlo251

How do you become a king in warband?

How to see in game how many points you have for right to rule.I mean is that even posible ? :smile:
  10. Mihajlo251

A singleplayer manual

Is there any option in game to see how many points you have for right to rule I heard you need ower 40 ? If somewone answer I will be happy  :grin:
  11. Mihajlo251

Becoming king and getting the full right to rule help-

Is there any option in game to see how many points you have for right to rule ? :cry:
  12. Mihajlo251

AWM - *The Astorionar War Mod* (now released with the special horses! 1.1)

Can somewone tell me in which city I can find tea. I have a quest to deliver to 5 people tea and I deliver to 3 people,and tea was no more in my inventory. :sad:
Back
Top Bottom