Search results for query: *

• Users: flubber08
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. flubber08

SP Fantasy LOTR mod for warband

HEY GUYS!!! im making a LOTR mod for warband and i could do with some help with items, map etc, i have already made a start and i just need some more people to help me make it, Gondor are already done and Rohan are nearly, elves and harad are under consturction/tweaking. if anyone can give me a...
  2. flubber08

how do u down grade MB warband from 1.143 to 1.134

i have been trying to upload items into my mod and the textures of the items are not being read, i have tried everything and nothing has seemed to work, so the only logical explanation is the patch is causing the issue, does anyone know how to do this??
  3. flubber08

queries about 1.143

hi ive recently updated to patch 1.143, and have also downloaded its module system, and there is a file called module data, can anyone tell about the significance of this is (it contains flora_kinds, ground_specs and sky boxes) ? I was wondeing if this might explain why the game cant seem to...
  4. flubber08

Texturing Issue

hey guys, basicly i have but an item into a test module which had created from native and it has had some issues, the fact that the colours not on the item, it just seems to be white and a brown and black line going through it, does anyone know why this is, any help would be great, cheers  :D
  5. flubber08

texturing files

high im trying to make a WW1mod and i have found some awsome models and i need some help with the resourse and texturing files because for some reason, there are none, heres the link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,159037.0.html
  6. flubber08

i need help finding ww1/ww2 items for my new warband mod

hello guys, im just trying to find some ww1/ww2 items to put in my new warband mod, kinda struggling seeming as most items that have been put on osp are either unfinished or for the original m/b, any links or advise that could be useful would be much appreciated, thank you  :D
  7. flubber08

how to texture a model??

found these models which look really gd, jus want to know how to texture them. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,180566.0.html
  8. flubber08

Whats up with sp?

So i am playing sp and the soldiers are not equiped with the correct weaponary etc. except Japan. I have asked about this elsewhere but have received no reply. Can anyone please shed some light on this issue, will the troops be fixed? If not is it possible to upload the module system (if thats...
Back
Top Bottom