Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Aye, I wholeheartedly agree. This mod already deserves it's own sub-forum. I've played all of the major mods for Warband and this is getting close to being right up there with them. I'm eagerly awaiting 1.0. There are some mods that probably should have their sub-forums removed and replaced by this and others such as Warsword, Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth etc. Keep up the great work on this mod, myself and several of my M&B buddies are loving it!
  2. Screenshots

These screenies are getting me excited to play. Just downloaded the mod after playing Totsk and Brytenwalda constantly the past week.
  3. Late 12th century Franks in The Hortus Deliciarum by Herrad of Landsberg, 1185

Beautiful. Thank you for the post, I appreciate it as I'm sure our fellow forum members will as well.
  4. [S] For Gold, Glory And Greatness Version 1,1

Hello forums! Long time forum creeper, first time poster. I specifically registered in order to say congratulations to the "For Gold, Glory and Greatness" team. The mod is excellent and deserving of its own sub forum. Thank you for the originality and creativeness and good luck on future development of this fantastic mod!
Back
Top Bottom