Search results for query: *

• Users: Berny
  • Order by date
  1. say cheese

Oh my goodness i havent posted on here in forever
  2. Berny

ha thanks for the warm welcome guys
  3. Berny

Hey guys i know i keep saying im back, and then hide away again, but i hope ill be here to stay!
  4. Elderscrolls 4

Orion said:
    I won't pay full price for it. Simply because I'm not a big elderscrolls fan, and because G4 said it probably wouldn't be worth it.

So, I'll wait till the price drops. $30 game? Sure. I'll buy it. $50 cardboard box of air with a couple disks? Not worth it.

I can have hours of fun on BFME2. Whereas with Oblivion, I'd probably get bored within an hour and start downloading hacks and trainers n stuff. Or, I'd use the mod tools that probably came with it, and I'd make some uber items for my self.

With M&B, it didn't even have a story in .623, and it still doesn't. But the first character I made went from level 1 to level 48 legit before I got tired of him.

That shows you how pwnage and unique M&B is. Oblivion is just revamped Morrowind.

I agree its really not worth the price right now...
  5. Best/Lamest Superpower

then youll laugh at them and then youll lose your friends for haveing the lamest superpower of telling jokes... jk :grin:
  6. Best/Lamest Superpower

Best: the abilty to fly i mean how cool would it to be like a duck in the sky...

worst: bursting in fire... i mean come on youd burn the toast like everytime
  7. dancing

If you see a half penguin, half platypuss, trying to walk on land thats me dancing :lol:
  8. Hello everyone

all i know about belgians is they have good waffles...
  9. Morrowind - help

just give me your address and ill send you one... :grin:
  10. Elderscrolls 4

RR_Raptor65 said:
    Well now, seems Bethesda is charging people $2 a piece to download their official plugins.  Gotta love the response on the offical forums too... :lol:

thats like something pavlov would do... :grin:
  11. Google Mars

i know those bastards... always invading places and stuff :grin:
  12. Google Mars

sneakey pete said:
    yeah, but not useful. WTH do i wan't to look at mars? just another thing for people to blow their money on...

DUH so we can find the aliens.. :grin:
  13. Hello everyone

search the posts until you find what he did to randos kitten... that was a sad day for kittens everywhere
  14. Hello everyone

How the hell did that develish, satanistic man get married?
  15. Australian Flying Car Mystery, found using Google Earth (WTF?)

I have to go with the car on a pole... outside a dealership or something
  16. 3 Best Games of All Time

1. Halo not halo 2 that one just sucks ass
    2. Wolfenstien 3d... the first first person shooter ever
    3. Minesweeper :grin:
  17. Hello everyone

Lost-Lamb said:
    Berny said:
    Is pavlov still around?
    As if we'd ever be able to get rid of him :razz:

haha so true i wonder if hes had any more encounters with snakes
  18. Hello everyone

Is pavlov still around?
  19. Hello everyone

Haha im surprised you all stayed around this long and about my computer,,, i finally just got a new one.. i need to get mount and blade started up soon and see whats happend to it
  20. Hello everyone

My god i havent been here for like a year Im jsut wondering whos still here... and oh how ive missed everyone!
Back
Top Bottom