Search results for query: *

1. Resolved [Beta 1.6.1]Troop upgrade targets not visible in party screen before being able to upgrade

Summary: When I open the party screen, I can't see The upgrades for the troops if I click on them. If I can upgrade them, I can see it, but the required experience bar is gone. Did not see this in the patch notes, so reporting as a bug. How to Reproduce: Start a new game, grab some recruits, and...
  2. In Progress [Beta 1.6.0] Vladiv Castle defense - AI ranged contingent Not contributing to battle

Summary: In Vladiv castle siege defense, AI controlled ranged soldiers all run to the right side wall and will not move from that spot, leaving them outside of the battle while they stand off to the side. Save file uploaded. Edit: I noticed more pathing issues than that, such as troops not...
  3. Sturgian default battle behavior needs a change

Check the Tactics skill of the lord leading the army/party. If you can't see it on their character sheet, it is low as hell and they'll do dumb **** like this.

If it is higher than 60 or 80 (IIRC), I don't know what gives, that doesn't happen to me. ?‍♂️
    I think in one case it was Raganvad, and another it was Olek or something. I just remember them being well established lords, and being shocked that they were just charging the infantry in. In one battle, I was part of an army, and the overall goal at the start said, "We'll attack with an all out assault focused on our infantry," Which apparently meant we'll just charge our men into the enemy shieldwall while their Fians tear our unorganized asses to pieces.

There have been other battles where they do go well, but the others have just been baffling.
  4. Sturgian default battle behavior needs a change

So I recently got brain parasites and decided to try a Sturgian campaign in the 1.6.0 Beta, as in joining the Sturgians and fighting with them. However, pretty early on I noticed an odd behavior with their armies that really made them extremely ineffective. See, if the Sturgians are on the...
  5. In Progress [Beta 1.6.0]Sargot Siege - Defenders walking off walls

Yeah, looks like that was part of the problem. Raising my FPS definitely helped mitigate it a bit.
  6. Adding Additional Functionality to Already existing formations

So, what I'm trying to do is add a function that forces units with brace-able pikes (specifically Vlandian Pikemen) to brace their pikes while in a defensive formation, like shieldwall, square and circle. I just have no idea what I'm doing. The first sticking point is referencing the formations...
  7. In Progress [Beta 1.6.0]Sargot Siege - Defenders walking off walls

Summary: Defending troops in Sargot are falling off walls while enemy soldiers are attempting to assault them, resulting in high casualties. Save file uploaded. How to Reproduce: Enter a defense of Sargot. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Sargot Siege Media...
  8. 1.6 - dropping items rewards way less experienc3

It's still entirely possible to get tons of experience through the system, but it's currently bugged to only think that 1 of each item in a stack is being donated.
  9. SP - General Have Battanian, Vlandian, Empire and Aserai shields work the same way as Sturgian shields

You need to change shield type to hand_shield so it will copy how ai holds sturgian shield. Then you also need to change hand position
    Yeah, I already tried changing the shield type to hand_shield, I just didn't really know where to go from there. Don't have a load of experience modding.
  10. SP - General Vlandian Pikemen should brace their pikes

Spears and pikes are one of the most broken things in this game due to unit collisions that need to be overhauled.
    Yeah, honestly The pike not bracing is kindof the least of the spears problems. I think spears shouldn't have to rely on momentum to do damage, period and should probably be faster, too. There is a reason, (besides resource availability and price) that everyone from nobles to peasants made extensive use of spears and pikes historically. The Fine Pikes were just something with an actual function that wasn't being used by the unit, hence the post.
  11. SP - General Vlandian Pikemen should brace their pikes

Vlandian pikemen are the only vanilla troops in the game with spears that can be braced, the Fine Pike. I thought this would mean that they could brace their pikes to counter cavalry charges, making them actually worth upgrading to, but I was wrong. They don't brace with their pikes, only...
  12. Changing troop group names and default group assignment

using System;

namespace TaleWorlds.Core
    {
    // Token: 0x0200005F RID: 95
    public enum TroopType
    {
    // Token: 0x04000379 RID: 889
    Invalid = -1,
    // Token: 0x0400037A RID: 890
    Infantry,
    // Token: 0x0400037B RID: 891
    Ranged,
    // Token: 0x0400037C RID: 892
    Cavalry,
    // Token: 0x0400037D RID: 893
    NumberOfTroopTypes
    }
    }
    Looks like it's hardcoded, so, nevermind then.
  13. SP - General Have Battanian, Vlandian, Empire and Aserai shields work the same way as Sturgian shields

Hey, that's really cool! The position of their hands is a little off putting in the screenshots, but I guess that's what happens with modding sometimes lol. How exactly did you put it together? Did you just change the position of the hand on the shield model to line it up correctly?
  14. Resolved [Beta 1.6.0] Item Donation XP not calculating properly after hotfix

Yeah, I noticed that after posting. I updated the post with that info, I only caught it after actually trying to put a stack of multiple items 1 at a time and noticed that the same amount of soldiers were eligible for upgrade. I tested it on a stack of 33 vlandian recruits and only putting a single piece of any item gave the max xp. It was a real pain because I bought a whole bunch of really cheap equipment and it was all wasted.
  15. Resolved [Beta 1.6.0] Item Donation XP not calculating properly after hotfix

Summary: If you try to Ctrl-click to donate all of a single item, then the game will only display the amount of XP that only one of those items grants. You can just donate them one at a time, but only if you notice the discrepancy. Edit: No you can't. If an Item is in a stack, the game treats it...
  16. Changing troop group names and default group assignment

Updated original post with more information.
  17. Changing troop group names and default group assignment

I'm trying to change the soldier group assignments, because I'm tired of the game refusing to abide by my groups when I enter a battle with my own clan members. I already attempted this using "Module_Strings" from native to override the group names, and "spnpccharacters" And manually changing...
  18. SP - General Have Battanian, Vlandian, Empire and Aserai shields work the same way as Sturgian shields

So I like the way Sturgian shields work, and that when you put them into shield wall they form a sort of shield castle, or tortoise formation if you want to be a Roman nerd. But it doesn't make sense to me that none of the other shields other than specifically Sturgian round shields do this. I'd...
  19. SP - General Too much Intercultural Marriage.

Doesn't anyone else find it weird that when you're at the second generation or so, you're fighting literally a buttload of Sturgian Aserais? Sturgian Khuzaits? Sturgian Vlandians and Battanians?
    Wait, I'm confused, how is this a bad thing?
Back
Top Bottom