Search results for query: *

1. The_Invincible_Knight

Why you can't have a small army of immortal NPC's in Native.

Like people in real life, some of the Mount & Blade companions just can't get along. Frustrating if you wanted that little army of super heavy cavalry or horse archers. Now, I did a search for NPC companions and didn't find anything quite like what I'm posting here, so... here's my list of the...
  2. The_Invincible_Knight

Anduril, Flame of the West. What Kind of Sword is it?

Source: http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/anduril-aragorn-swords.htm For all you Tolkien fans out there, what kind of sword does Anduril most closely resemble? I personally thought it was closest to a 'hand-and-and-half sword' in appearance, and also based on the fact that the scabbard is worn...
  3. The_Invincible_Knight

Baldur's Gate - Error

Well you all know me, for better or worse. I've already 'clocked' Baldur's Gate 1 and the Expansion, Tales of the Sword Coast. After that, I felt like trying out some cheats. I cheked the net and yep; I found cheat codes. I do what I'm instructed to do, but every time I attempt to enter a...
  4. The_Invincible_Knight

Favourite Joke(s) / Humourous Quote(s)

Go ahead, y'all; I know we all have our favourites. :wink: Some of mine: Yep; I don't mind a joke 'bout that kind of stuff... unfortunately some people take it too far... :roll: I have a twisted sense of humour sometimes. :twisted: Probably the best. :P Yet another of those cow...
  5. The_Invincible_Knight

Open in New Window - Getting to be a Nuisance

I'll keep it short and sweet (though I don't know why people use that particular combination of words :P)... Whenever I click to open something in a new window, it seems to automatically open up very small. My question is simple: How do I change this so that it opens up larger? This is...
  6. The_Invincible_Knight

Best Buddy on Taleworlds

I was bored... so... who's your best buddy on Taleworlds? I'd say my best mate is probably Stratusfear; I reckon he's loyal and his integrity is admirable. So... what about you?
  7. The_Invincible_Knight

Logging off is becoming a real pain in the butt.

I don't know why, but whenever I post something on Taleworlds or modify a previous post, I am logged out, without actually trying to do so. I also encountered something similar when I tried to play Urban Dead; I've been killed (yeah, how fun is being a zombie? :P) and when I press the button to...
  8. The_Invincible_Knight

SP Modern Apocalypse 'The Dead Rise' (Another Zombie Mod... but with a twist you won't expect...)

Yes. Another one. Don't worry; I won't ask for contributions or anything of that sort unless you're actually interested. Plot: The year is 2015... humanity has suffered a tragic fate; much of it has been reduced to a legion of creatures that seem human, but aren't... The most disturbing...
  9. The_Invincible_Knight

The Ransom Broker - Where would I find some valuable prisoners?

I think it'd be very useful if the ‘Ransom Broker’ could tell you the locations of all prisoners of note, i.e. the lords and faction leaders. It makes sense that someone who deals in prisoners and ransoms should know where the important prisoners are; I’d assume that ransom brokers would have...
  10. The_Invincible_Knight

Warrior of Eternity - The Original Plot

This thread is linked to the 'Warrior of Eternity mod' thread also found in the Pioneer's Guild. However, this thread is dedicated to the original plot I had in mind when I began the mod. As I add more and more of the original plot you'll see what the mod was going to be like and how its...
  11. The_Invincible_Knight

4 NPC allies appearing in random taverns...

Now I know that some people probably like the 4 people appearing in random taverns and some don't, but I want to know where the majority sits on the fact that those NPCs force you to wait for them to appear. I am obviously biased on the issue; I find them appearing randomly a bit annoying. :P...
  12. The_Invincible_Knight

Should the attributes/skills of NPCs you recruit be constant?

You can only cast 1 vote, but you can change your vote if you wish. I don't know about everyone, but whenever I import and start afresh I seek out the 4 NPCs first. It annoys me significantly when someone like Rolf gets medical skills or Borcha gets inventory management. I suggest that certain...
  13. The_Invincible_Knight

Inspire troops before battle...

If morale becomes overt in Mount and Blade then I suggest this: Soldiers have 10 levels of confidence: 10 - The soldiers are so sure of victory that they're almost ready to get the celebratory wine. 9 - The troops are very confident and feel that resistance will ve easily crushed. 8 - The...
  14. The_Invincible_Knight

A Great Song...

Has anyone here ever heard the song 'Battle of the Heroes' in Star Wars Episode III? I thought it was a fantastic piece of music... unfortunately I can't seem to find a site with a good link that doesn't ask for this or that... oh well... Anyway that's not what I'm talking about. :wink: So...
  15. The_Invincible_Knight

Stubbs the Zombie: Rebel without a Pulse - From America with problems.

I hope you enjoy the humour in the title. Now and whenever you read it. Now down to what I wanted to ask you folks. I've been mailed Stubbs the Zombie: Rebel without a Pulse and it's for the xbox. Unfortunately the game was from the U.S.A. Usually that wouldn't matter, except that it won't...
  16. The_Invincible_Knight

LOM and LOMSE (LORDS OF MAGIC & LOM SPECIAL EDITION)

It's a pretty fun game; for a game made about a decade ago the graphics are charming and quite good. Of course if you hate fantasy then don't bother playing; fantasy is quite obvious in every aspect of the game. But for those who like fantasy, building up an empire and then totally destroying...
  17. The_Invincible_Knight

Lords of Magic and LOM Special Edition

It's a pretty fun game; for a game made about a decade ago the graphics are charming and quite good. Of course if you hate fantasy then don't bother playing; fantasy is quite obvious in every aspect of the game. But for those who like fantasy, building up an empire and then totally destroying...
  18. The_Invincible_Knight

A little more depth to horse armour a.k.a not just a one-piece jumpsuit anymore!

I find it a bit sad that the Native horses only have two kinds of visible armour; the warhorse's (which looks to me like chain maille) and the charger's (plate mail.) Neither are anything but full body covers for the horses (which is fine if that's really the way people want to go...) But...
  19. The_Invincible_Knight

Please bring back old-school parties!

Yes I know Mount and Blade is developing and that armagan, ipek and the rest of the Native team have a fairly specific vision for the final version, but I can't help but but feel that losing the old-school parties was actually a step backward. The Scouts, Patrols, War Parties and Foragers...
  20. The_Invincible_Knight

Scavenging or Looting Skill...

The current system is an improvement in some ways, but in others it has decreased; loot's quantity has been significantly reduced for example... in addition I find that the quality of the loot has been reduced somewhat. So I'd like to propose a 'Scavenging' or 'Looting' (or any other better...
Back
Top Bottom