Search results for query: *

• Users: FG
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. War and Battle throphies

What do you guys do with these? Sell?
  2. How to use spies effectively?

Hi, I am new to the mode and loving it......read up about spies and also happen to recruit them in the taverns. How do u guys use spies effectively?
  3. How to get out of merc contract?

I started on a merc contract and now want to get out of it to join another faction. How do i get out of the contract? I do not see/find any option to say i wish to withdraw from the contract.
  4. Map of Imperium Romanum similar to Brytenwalda?

Sorry if this was asked before, but just want to the know...so the map is the same?
  5. Incomplete map?

Hi, I downloaded the RAW 2.4 mod, but noticed that large patches of the map is empty. Any plans to further populate the map with more cities/towns/villages? When will the updated mod with the maps completed be out?
  6. How to install Europe 1200 Beta 5 using steam???

I've downloaded the latest patch....but I cannot find the module folder to save it. I'm playing using steam but do not know/remember the path to save it to....help please!!!!
  7. Is / when will the next main patch be out?

Any idea when the next patch will be out? Been looking around the forum and I cannot find any indication.
  8. Maremagnum

I've been looking around the forum and read alot about bug reports and stuff.....but when exactly will be the next update coming out? Even if the exact date is still uncertain, how about an indication? Edit by Cèsar de Quart - Given to popular dynamism, this thread has become an off-topic...
  9. courting scripting error

Hi, not sure if anyone else have this problem. Basically, I cannot court anyone. I believe it's the same problem for other npcs as well. I can have tournaments but there are no ladies to court. And there is always the script error message on screen. How / should I correct this error message...
Back
Top Bottom