Search results for query: *

1. Citizen_Kane

Whats new, PW?

Been gone for a real damn long time. Whats new? EDIT: Well ****, half of my friends are banned.
  2. Citizen_Kane

RCC Police Department: Recruiting Rooks

RCC PD!Freeze! Ever wondered who does all the dirty work for the Town Watch? From Herb Busts, to Smuggling Operations, the RCC PD have the city covered. The Roaming Cavalry Company Police Department do all the under cover work of the city. Only the servers elite have access into it...
  3. Citizen_Kane

BlackBoot Smuggling Co.

Closed, got boring after a while.
  4. Citizen_Kane

Safari Chrome or Firefox?

Do you use Safari chrome or firefox? Its a project for school.
  5. Citizen_Kane

Confederacy Of The People!

ATTENTION PEOPLE OF PERSISTENT WORLD WAKE UP! LOOK AT WHAT IS BEFORE YOU! WAKE UP! Since the beginning of Persistent World we have been ruled by Monarchy! Treated as dirt! Worked as slaves for the high ranking nobles!Now it is time for this to end! Now it is time for us to open our eyes...
  6. Citizen_Kane

Beware! The Butcher!

Beware! The Butcher! The Beast has claimed a third victim! Don't be his next! Help catch this monster! If you notice any suspicious acticity contact the authority immedietly! Info Height:5'10 Bald Bulky Features Is seen wearing robes [b][size=24pt]Reward [b]18,000 Denars...
  7. Citizen_Kane

Hobo Of Conquest! The Return of the great one

Hobo what is best in life?                       To see your sword drive through your enemies, bring justice to the people, and to ride a free man                                                                           Behold!                                               Hobo of Hobo     ...
  8. Citizen_Kane

-snip snip-

-Snippidy snip snip-
  9. Citizen_Kane

Delete Please

Eh I just realized this was pointless, Shredz would you mind deleting it?
  10. Citizen_Kane

Groups

Why is everyone making groups all of a sudden? Since its the begining of the mod the groups wont really expand well.  :?
  11. Citizen_Kane

Organized Watch?

Do you think it would be nice if for some main servers we could have an organized town watch? I am not saying like rankings and such. Just a small group of deputies protecting the town or something. I am a pretty good deputy my self  :wink: Once got into a firefight with outlaws. You're...
  12. Citizen_Kane

Bah Bye

Keep in mind I am NOT leaving in rage. Yes the mod is not as good as it used to be but we can live through it. I am leaving for TWW The Wild Wind mod. PW has gotten a bit old and boring for me. Personaly I say this, Us vets can not stay here for long. DO you think it's easy for the new...
  13. Citizen_Kane

A bit off topic

I know this is a bit off topic but anyone know a good minecraft server? Whenever I ask elsewhere they give me a crappy server. I want: No Lag No Whitelist No PvP And if possible allowed to use TnT Thanks  :oops:
  14. Citizen_Kane

Kane for pres!

Hello, I just wanted to announce that I declare myself President of PW mod. You will treat you're president with respect and passion and he will repay you.   But remember, I serve the people! I am you're humble worker, and you are my masters! We will climb together to the top and we will...
  15. Citizen_Kane

The Free Brothers Persistent Faction (Save money for a hideout!)

The Free Brothers Persistent faction                                     We are free brothers. Deserters from the Swaidian and Rhodok army.                                                   We joined together as a band and legion.                ...
  16. Citizen_Kane

The Great battle Between Le Fox and Kane

For years The fox and the (More awesome then fox) Kane have been hunting eachother down. Yet now it comes to the final battle. Who will win? I will write the saga later.
  17. Citizen_Kane

Take the Chill Pill (Don't take it its poisoned)

Well clearly we all need to calm down. Let us all relax for a bit. How about everyone here post why another player is  good for the ocmmunity. Trust me, we all need it
  18. Citizen_Kane

Hobo of Conquest!

Hobo what is best in life?                       To see your sword drive through your enemies, bring justice to the people, and to ride a free man                                                                           Behold!  ...
  19. Citizen_Kane

Way to many EU threads

Well the title pretty much tells for it self. But let me put this even more straight foward. Somtimes I see like 9 EU threads in a row. Can't you guys just make 1 main thread and add your stuff onto that? I can't even find the threads I want sometimes.
  20. Citizen_Kane

The Buidhe Clan A pictish RP faction

Hello. As you might know Joko has made a Pictish clan (Which was my idea *brag*  :twisted:) and we made an agreement to have our clans allied or at war. So here I introduce to you...                                                                                   The Buidhe Clan              ...
Back
Top Bottom