Search results for query: *

• Users: naoma
  • Order by date
  1. Will any server owner be Willing to run and older 3x version of PW for a day?

NOVICIUS said:
    The best think about old versions was time and freedom. You could get your maoney and play as you want instead being put in chains of game structure. I make it official: I shell not play until somebodywill put v3 up. I will be more than interested in v3.5b finished.

I said allready: v4 is renesance(15century) compere to v3 medieval(11-14century). V3 was time of personal skills, heroes and epic RolePlay. v4 is depressing and boring, It takes the worst of players as everything in there is focused around money. ...
    *clap*
  2. Phoenix's Banking System

Phoenix234 said:
    ha yea, i havent seen you on steam for ages though!
    im on steam alot still under the name ryol but i have lost all interest in pw mod in the current version
  3. Phoenix's Banking System

Phoenix234 said:
    naoma said:
    Phoenix234 said:
    Hey guys, Ive started work on a website for this mod that hopefully will make tasks like banking and persistent groups much easier in the future.

Aims:
    To Improve the player bank so that a player doesn't need to ask an admin for details such as balances, or withdrawals that would be given to another player and to give persistent guilds a little more support, in the hopes that they increase in popularity which in theory would improve roleplaying on the server.

Key Features of the Bank:

-Users will be able to log into their account to view their current balance and transfer money to other accounts.
    -Admins will be able to add or subtract from a players bank, with each transaction registered so a player can see where his money has gone
    -Persistant groups will be able to run a faction bank, with admins been able to see who is allowed to withdraw from it and giving leaders a view of whos taking the money out and how much is been used to prevent leechers
    -possible Interest rates assuming Aldrid allows the idea in the future, so admins dont have to calculate anything themselves.

Additional features:

-Persistant guild management, a player can add and remove people from his group and will have recruitment options so new players can search a guild they like and apply without having to find the player ingame.
    -Guild Rankings: Admins will be able to change a guilds ranking after events so other players can see which guilds are the top!

The system will be an improved version of one of my friends current systems, you can see the example here, put test as the username and password to see an example
    http://www.nemaster.com/cgi-bin/bank/Norbo11/balance.pl

Anyone got any requests or additions for the system while im designing it?
    Could certain memebers of a certain faction mabye dip into these profits

Yes, the faction leader would create the faction then players who join that faction can be given withdraw rights, Faction banks are seperate to personal, every "character" has one bank but doesnt have to be a part of a guild.

when you go onto your guild page it asks if you want to create a new guild for 150,000 gold or search for a Current guild

If you search, Each guild will be listed by there type, such as Nation, War faction, Assassins Guild, Traders guild  and so on, each would get different abilities and private pages.

Assassins would have a page that had a "top Agents" list for successful kills reported by the leader
    Traders would probably get a higher interest rate but have to share profits with the guild or something like that.
    War factions would get a Rank list of the members, while letting the leader rename ranks and so on.

although all thats just theory in my head currently, so we can change it if its not suitable.
    am i still a stonecarver or did i lose that rank lol
  4. Phoenix's Banking System

Phoenix234 said:
    Hey guys, Ive started work on a website for this mod that hopefully will make tasks like banking and persistent groups much easier in the future.

Aims:
    To Improve the player bank so that a player doesn't need to ask an admin for details such as balances, or withdrawals that would be given to another player and to give persistent guilds a little more support, in the hopes that they increase in popularity which in theory would improve roleplaying on the server.

Key Features of the Bank:

-Users will be able to log into their account to view their current balance and transfer money to other accounts.
    -Admins will be able to add or subtract from a players bank, with each transaction registered so a player can see where his money has gone
    -Persistant groups will be able to run a faction bank, with admins been able to see who is allowed to withdraw from it and giving leaders a view of whos taking the money out and how much is been used to prevent leechers
    -possible Interest rates assuming Aldrid allows the idea in the future, so admins dont have to calculate anything themselves.

Additional features:

-Persistant guild management, a player can add and remove people from his group and will have recruitment options so new players can search a guild they like and apply without having to find the player ingame.
    -Guild Rankings: Admins will be able to change a guilds ranking after events so other players can see which guilds are the top!

The system will be an improved version of one of my friends current systems, you can see the example here, put test as the username and password to see an example
    http://www.nemaster.com/cgi-bin/bank/Norbo11/balance.pl

Anyone got any requests or additions for the system while im designing it?
    Could certain memebers of a certain faction mabye dip into these profits
  5. nevermind

i appear to not be able to delete it
  6. nevermind

Desideratus said:
    I will try to contact 5arge if this happens. Please close this thread now.

ok i dont know how tho lol
  7. nevermind

im just trying not to get banned
  8. nevermind

nevermind
  9. April 1st Line Battle videos (only the exciting bits)

lord_olafson said:
    are you just to stupid to find the "screenshots" thread ?

jesus crhist man
  10. April 1st Line Battle videos (only the exciting bits)

He didnt record me killing oreo and four others, awwwwwwwwww (im ryol)
  11. RCC_HighCmdr_Splintert randomed me

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/abandonthreadp1.gif
  12. [Faction] [Recruiting]The Knights Templar of Antioch

Leif_Erikson said:
    Desideratus said:
    Draco Wrath said:
    I was hoping you know of the Templars before...

I made the Templars the First time back in v2-3, got Lazslo to make us a faction as well so we could wear Templar armor and things, so now, thank-you for that punch in the face... Now please my boy, think before you talk, im guessing your know if you didnt know that I made the Templars, because of me they became a faction with their own armor, so do not EVER say i didnt think of it first...

Now that you know, i accept your apology.

You come off as a ****, my friend.

Be nice taco we should be used to dicks

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (im ryol btw)
  13. Republic of the Silver Sun Heavy RP Server - NA - 4 Alpha *Custom Map Soon*

I played on it last night using the name ryol and it was a great time i appreciate you guys opening up a heavy rp server
  14. The White Lotus Shipping Company

I like WolfWind its not very female but lol
  15. The White Lotus Shipping Company

Do i get my own boat? :mrgreen:
  16. PJB

i know tirok is a admin thats y i killed valahia he said i could i had some dout
  17. PJB

Ok today i was playing with my friend Tirok he needed to respawn so i set my weapons down infront of me and took his to save them for him. Duke_Kale of valahia comes up and decides to take my nomad bow that was on the ground directly under me, so i shoot at him with the warbow tirok had i hit...
Back
Top Bottom