Search results for query: *

1. SP - UI Why was Old Troop Assignment System removed?

I created a post and have been sent here for the same reason.
    +1 about mixing former and new system.

I like to separate high end soldiers from low end ones. To send only the noobs to the fight, so they gain xp faster.

I like to separate archers and crossbowmen. basicaly because even if they 're both ranged fighters, they're completely different and I don't use them the same way.

The new system could be perfect if we had the possibility to select what type of unit in a group. as in the previous version. Not only by %.
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Pre battle orders is a great must have feature but....

I already miss the possibility to separate , as example, archers and crossbowmen. What happened to those little flags, I,II, III, VI, etc... in the troop management section? (infantry, archers, cavalry, heavy infantry etc....) I would like to still be able to separate archers and crossbowmen...
  3. Anyone planning to make a mod to disable the short-cut to NPC conversation buttons?

It would be a nice modding idea if:
    1. you couldn't do that already, but you can.
    2. loading time wouldn't be a pain in the ***
  4. RAİN

Calradia needs rain.
  5. SP - General Bring back Camps

Another one bits the dust.
  6. SP - General Body customization

As the same for the face, adding body sliders would be great. Muscles, body frame, skinny or fat body, belly size, female breasts size (a must do), hands size, legs and arms lenght, etc etc....
  7. SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

also there will inevitably bee a Japanese campaign mod and I will be playing it :grin: I will not be able to buy shield there
    A Samurai is supposed to master his sword right?
  8. Body customization

Will it be possible to edit body-frame, muscles, fat belly, female chest etc... in the future? Face customization is all-right, so I hope this feature will be added.
  9. Ehh refunded it.

I can't deal with directional block neither, so I bought a shield......Problem fixed. Still on Warband; directional block needed hours of training. Nothing new about that.
    You serious man?
    I play on a old i7+ gtx 1070 the game is smooth at 700 units displayed.
    +it's already 4th patch in 4 days of release, proving the devs are serious with their EA.
    Patience doesn't look to be your thing.
    Refunding such a game for such reasons isn't the best idea you had, when it will provid hundred hours of gameplay and replayability.
    (making a thread about it is completely useless BTW)
    it's an EA, asking for an option to switch to auto block would have been a better deal, that's the goal of an early access.
  10. Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Hi all!

I don't really know where to ask because off lack of threads on Viking conquest for now....
    I m Playing (or testing?...whatever...) on V1.02 beta and don't want to make a mistake, need to ask before going on bug report:

Is it possible to disembark on random coasts ? I can't do so, but only in harbours.... My ship stop on coast with "landing point" writtten and stay here without my men get on the ground. (I remember it is possible on native or other mods)
    I'm actually playing as a cruel viking looter and I m not welcome in nearlly all great britain towns...

Apologize, but this my best English here....:wink:
  11. WB intégrer le systeme d'ordres de wfas dans warband?

Merci mais je suis déja allé voir...

Par contre j'ai la solution toute fraiche depuis 1 heure!

Suffit de modifier la ligne Use_advanced_formation = 0 ( remplacer par 1 )  dans le module.ini du mod conscerné.

Si j'ai bien compris c'est possible depuis une des derniéres maj. (1.154 je crois).
  12. WB intégrer le systeme d'ordres de wfas dans warband?

Bonjour a tous. Le titre résume mon problème... J'aimerai savoir s'il existe un moyen pour avoir les ordres de wfas (notamment "tirez a mon signal" "formez deux, trois...lignes" etc ), intégrées dans warband. Le but étant d'implanter  les tirs de lignes dans un éventuel mod solo puisque...
  13. OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

Hi!
    First of all I apologize for my novice English.

I'm Guims and have to say that I never played this mod. (That's why I'm here) :roll:, but I have played a couple of hours on 1755 old frontier. ( awesome mod ...)

-Nation: France

-M&B Wb version  1.158 Steam

-Last 1860s version played: well....never

-how deep U played?: ..         

-Ican't support because of not tested but know what to think about 1755 O.F.     

-So 1755 O.F. mod is exactly what I looked for when I found it.I'm still on last version :I really like basic fire weapons fights and this mod is epic for it!!! Just would be perfect with more orders ( hold fire, fire!, fire at my orders,or form too lines ... for exemple) but I don't know how much difficult is to create mod like this... And after that I 'm not a fan of "with fire and swords", so....

-Eventual help/support: Well don't know at this moment how I could be helpful but if I could Help for testing it will Be a pleasure.

I 'm pretty sure this mod is Great and made with love.
    Like I said I don't want to play with fire and swords. It's a long time i played Warband and would like to restart new game. I found this post and exactly like 1755 old frontiers: it's what I'm looking for.

Thank you!

Edit: I have forgoten to say that I can help with historical weapons. ....I 'm a great fan of 19's century weapons, have got a couple of old guns in perfect working order.
  14. WB Rotation de la carte

Bonjour a tous! Question simple: Est il possible de supprimer la rotation de la carte quand on touche les bords de l'écran? Si oui comment? Merci!
  15. WB 1429 et après? Idées pour FantasyWarrior

Je regarde l'heure de mon post...:razz:robleme resolu en 1h.

Je vous rermercie bien bas MONSIEUR FantasyWarrior. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

man-body8 supprimé, résultat immédiat .

edit: Je précise que j'ai téléchargé la version "Hardcore version V.4.2 orthographe corrigé par lolitablue" et après vérife du dossier .rar brut, ce fichier y  est bien présent.
  16. WB 1429 et après? Idées pour FantasyWarrior

Bonjour a tous.

D'abord félicitations et un grand merci aux créateurs de ce mod génial, tout en français, finalisé ( a mes yeux) et bien pensé.
    Il y a tellement de bonnes choses présentes...

Seulement une petite chose justement dont je me passerait vraiment...
    En tenue d'entrainement (càd rien sur le c..), les persos pnj et moi, sommes nus comme des vers et meme avec unejolie touffe entre les jambes... :shock:

Je n'ai rien trouvé sur cette modif sur le net( j'ai cherché, vraiment) de plus 111 pages sur ce topic :oops: c'est un peu long a lire.

Quelqun aurait il l'aimabilité de m'expliquer comment retirer cela, revenir a une tenue "torse nu" native?

S'il vous plait!!! C'est le seul gros point noir que j'ai trouvé a 1426...
  17. WB Tutoriel: Comment faire son propre mod? Partie 3 disponible!

Salut a toi roy et merci pour tant d'investissement.

Ma questoin est simple .
    Si je veux modifier "hundred years war" (a des fins persos evidement) dois je utiliser le modul system de ce mod en question? Si oui sais tu ou je peux me le procurer?
Back
Top Bottom