Search results for query: *

1. TheFlyingFishy

Laptop Plugged in, Not Charging

So, a while back my old laptop started getting this. Got a new cord and took it in to the shop a few times. It would work for a few weeks then get the "Plugged in, not charging" error again. Eventually it just refused to turn on at all. Now I've got a brand spanking new $800 laptop that I've had...
  2. TheFlyingFishy

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUND: The Revenge of the Conceited Capslock.

People were talking about Battleground in the screenshot thread and organizing a TW goon squad. I play this game far too much and am always looking for people, so if anyone wants to try and get a game going sometimes just post a preferred time and date here. Also, talk about the game and...
  3. TheFlyingFishy

Let's Watch2Gether

I spend a lot of time just watching YouTube's and other sites' videos. A couple of weeks ago I spent a whole night just binge watching Historia Civilis videos with a friend of mine,  and it was really enjoyable, so I figured I'd create a permanent room that we can all use. It's drop in and drop...
  4. TheFlyingFishy

Foxhole- Running With Rifles, But For People Without Jobs.

It's a persistent world game where you work with a large group of friendly players dispersed across a massive map to capture towns and various points of strategic value. Don't expect to conquer the map in an hour. It's very much a game where you log in for a few hours and hope that the five guys...
  5. TheFlyingFishy

The Fishadventures of An Internet Alpha Male

I like to write, and I like to play vidya. Often these two come together. So I'll start posting my AAAAARs (Triple A After Action Reports, because mine are better than the others) in this thread from now on, when I write them.
  6. TheFlyingFishy

NationStates

Surprised I didn't find a thread already. It's a free political sim MMO you play in your browser. Just made my nation, The Armed Republic of The Grand Resurgent Confederacy. Currency is the Cotton-Dollar, flag is Serbian, the national animal is the raccoon, and the motto is "From Tyrants By...
  7. TheFlyingFishy

Attack on Titan Game (Not the Flash One)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/449800/ So I just saw this on Steam. Actually seems pretty neat, and it has coop. Anyone tried it?
  8. TheFlyingFishy

What made you hyped today?

I spent a bit thinking about which thread to put this in, but I figured that a thread with this objective would see enough use to justify itself. The mods can correct me if I'm wrong by locking it, but I'll hate them forever and call them names behind their backs...
  9. TheFlyingFishy

Dead by Daylight

http://beta.deadbydaylight.com/ Beta just came online. You need to sign up, then get three people to click your link, after which all four of you get a key. Just did it with my friends, and thought you all could use this thread to get each other keys. It's a survival-horror coop game, where...
  10. TheFlyingFishy

The Culling

http://store.steampowered.com/app/437220/ Brother signed us up for the alpha of this, and I've played it for one round plus the tutorials. Essentially seems to be a cash in on the Twitch fame of H1Z1's Battle Royal mode, except more refined and with the sole focus being on a Hunger Games style...
  11. TheFlyingFishy

XCOM 2/ The Plebby Reboots Combo Thread.

I searched back in time until I found the thread for the actual original XCOMs, and searching the board in general turned up nothing of the newer ones, so I made this thread, due to the new one coming out in a few days and all. http://www.pcgamer.com/xcom-2-review/ Looks really nice, and am...
  12. TheFlyingFishy

Sketch Toy

I thought there was a thread, but searching "Sketch" in the forum search bar brought nothing up, so here it is. Unless someone says some smartass comment and links the other thread that I think exists somewhere. In which case, use it. http://sketchtoy.com/66415339
  13. TheFlyingFishy

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

http://store.steampowered.com/app/341800/ This just appeared on Steam, and it looks like it could be a hoot and a half. It's pretty bare bones from what I can glean, but that's its intent. You play with a group of friends. One of you spawns in a room with a ticking bomb, the others spawn in...
  14. TheFlyingFishy

Farcry: Primal: Hairy Men Fighting Hairy Beasts, a Hairy Situation

Ubisoft is live-streaming a vague, sort of creepy loop of what is presumably a new franchise. It consists of ominous music and muttering and animated early-Man cave paintings of violent scenes and panicked incomprehensible shouts. If this turns out to be some kind of caveman Farcry-ish or...
  15. TheFlyingFishy

lel 1st n3rds

But, no really, this interests me. What recording software should I spring for if I do decide to become YouTube famous? Just Fraps? Is there any good free one? Are Twitch and YouTube the only sites I should bother with? Or are there better ones? If anyone starts a channel, I could play MP games...
  16. TheFlyingFishy

Flag Discussion

Fishbook Is this even real ****ing life?
  17. TheFlyingFishy

CHOICE OF Games

So, I've mentioned a game called "Alter Ego" before. It's more or less a very, very in depth text based life simulator. I was just sitting around on my laptop tonight, and decided I'd play it again after not having done so in a good while. Since last time I played, they appear to have branched...
  18. TheFlyingFishy

Task Manager Won't Open

So, for as long as I can remember on this PC the Task Manager hasn't opened. When I control-alt-delete, it takes me straight to the processes tab with no way to select any other tab. I didn't mind it that much up until a few minutes ago when I accidentally ended my taskbar process and had to...
  19. TheFlyingFishy

Pitch Black Sky

Ever since Viking Conquest came out, along with its patches every 20-50ish times I return to the world map from somewhere else, the sky is pitch black. It does this across different mods, and only started in my current Floris campaign when the aforementioned patches hit, and the campaign was...
  20. TheFlyingFishy

Computer Keeps Powering Off

My computer keeps randomly shutting off, and, while a big annoyance, especially in the middle of competitive games, I'm afraid something serious is wrong with it. It doesn't close all my open applications then slowly turn off like I've clicked "Shutdown," but it instantly turns completely off...
Back
Top Bottom