Search results for query: *

1. Perisno 0.6 Talk

Love you guys :smile: Finally finished it.

But then I got the firesword and it was all for nothing haha.

I don't want to bother you anymore, but how do I start the portrait quest I have seen people talk about? I have talked to the redwood princess but she gives no unique option. I have never seen any assassin now that I think of it.

My thanks in advance!
  2. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Haha, that sounds way more logical. Thanks :grin:
  3. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Something unusual,

Ahh, I just read the wiki page and it said this "Household troops are troops that are lord-specific, meaning that only one lord has access to them. The only way to recruit other lords' household troops is to rescue them as prisoners.".
    Which, in my eyes, would mean that you can't use his household troops when you rescue them.

Thanks anyways.
  4. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I just rescued a lord, how do I start recruiting the household unit he has?

I talked with him but there's no option in that regard.
  5. Perisno 0.6 Talk

Could you give me any clue where he is locates?
  6. Perisno 0.6 Talk

Heya, I really need help with the Lyre of Yralis quest.

I just beat this guy's army at Wotin castle, he dropped some **** and now I'm clueless.
    They told me to visit some guy, whose name I can't recall, and the notes don't work, so I really hope anybody here can help me out.

Thanks in advance.
  7. [M] Native compatible Admin Tools. V1.0

Heya, so I basically just downloaded the admin tools and installed in on warband, but I don't like how my singleplayer is now, with too many messages on the left and the annoying extra CHEAT options in chat, can I shut this down? Or do I have to remove vincenzos from M&B:Warband? If yes, how?
    Thanks
    -Jointventure
  8. Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

I think I got it now ha ha, but is this normal?
    57960575.jpg

I believe if I get trough this I will NEVER bother you again.
  9. Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

I think I am just to stupid for this all... :sad:.
    I guess it's pretty easy but I just don't understand what to get and what to do, I really much want this but if it is as hard as I look at it right now it won't work...

*EDIT*
    I am pretty positive that I have done everything asked in the guide, so when I launch the dedicated, and then the BAT. am I already supposed to have the game running? Am I supposed to be in an ''own'' server at that moment? Or do I have to run it after? I tried after already but when I click host I come in that first screen that wants me to fill in the server name, but I have already done that right?
  10. Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

So, I am kinda lame at this stuff, but first a question, I don't feel the need to upgrade to 1.134, but does the 1.134 dedicated server link (on taleworlds website) support 1.132? And here the question, I filled everything in at the .txt part So this cmd comes up and starts doing stuff, and it said start, should I already have M&B:Warband on at this time or does it start itself? And in what screen should I be when using the dedicated server thing? And can I use Vincenzo's admin tools with this, if yes, how?
    I'm sorry to bother you with my stupidity but yeah...
    Greeting
    -Jointventure :???:
Back
Top Bottom