Search results for query: *

1. New scenes (update 30/12/2011: Saxon Village p. 32)

Sorry if this post is wrongly placed but can someone please post their saved games of Bytenwalda, late game, or at least with having 100 + soldiers.

The roman sub mod crashaes in battle for me so I'd like to se if original Brytenwalda crashes for me to, only crashes in battle.
  2. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Could someone post their save game from 1.8, need to test it with a large amount of troops to se if I still get ctd with the old verison, this would make it easier to narrow down whats causing the crash.

Mine crashes in battle
  3. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

I don't know why I keep trying, just get ctd.
    I've tried everthing. reinstalled it a coupple times revalidated my steam game and tried on lowest and higest grapic settings!

I really want to continue my campagin:sad:
  4. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Is 1.8 more stable then 1.9 ? what are the major differences ?
  5. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

****t still crashes, testing original Bytenwalda to se if the game crashes there as well.

Before I played a battle then loaded and played it again against same army and then it crashed so its really totally random can't really tell wahts cuasing it.
  6. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

how do I enable texture on demand ?
  7. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

I'm going to play som brytenwalda origianl and see if the game crashes there as well.
  8. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Mine crashes in battle tried high and low settings, with and wihtout polisehd landscapes and I have revalidated my game, so why dear god why !

Get CTD In open battles, none in sieges so far.
  9. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Thanks ! But how do I build the god damn wagon ??? I have to roman ponies and tools !
  10. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

How do I re invalidate my game ?
  11. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

I just downloaded the latest brytenwlada and then replaced the files with those from Imperium Romanum 1.9

I don't have this game at my program files but in the steam folder, but it can't crash becase of that ?
  12. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

I can Run crysis 2 on highest setting but not mount and blade ? I lowered some settings but it still crashes, and its totally random when I get the CTD.

I really like this mod but can't play knowing that it might crash at any second.
  13. Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Every time I'm in battle the game crashes, I can play the battle for about 5 minutes.
  14. Open brf or brf edit, Trying to learn how to bring models from 3ds max into M&B

Hi, most tutorials out there are for brf edit and by the looks of it brf edit has more options and menus. I'm confused cause Open brf seems to be the latest version but compared to brf edit it dosen't have as many options ? I've exported a rigged mesh from 3ds max to open brf using smd export...
  15. Viking king model.

thank you blitzking, I just made the model for fun without any reference, but tought it might fit in here :smile:
  16. Viking king model.

So in wich program do I do the skinning and bone setup ?
  17. Viking king model.

Thanks for the replies, do I need wings 3d as well ?
  18. Viking king model.

Hi, I work as a 3d instructor and I'm currently looking into modding, my hands are full with oblivion and unreal 3 mods. I'd like to learn how to get models into the mount and blade engine as well but my time is very limited so if U guys could help me by posting some good tutorials or just...
  19. I want to give away a fief to one of my companions but the list is blank ?

I want to give away a fief to one of my companions but the list is blank ? the title says it.
Back
Top Bottom