Search results for query: *

• Users: RafaelCruz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RafaelCruz

how disable cntrl + click = teleport?

Really, this is anoying the bugger out of me, how do I disable it? What do I have to alter/uncheck/sacrifice goats?
  2. RafaelCruz

How do you play the Rhodoks?

I'm really having a hard time with them: a faction that I usually just trample people with. I'm finding all the units of the rhodoks... pretty weak. And most of their infantry lacks close quarters weapons (the more tough ones have only long spears)... And is it just my impression or every...
  3. RafaelCruz

Is there a way to add 14~15th century-ish helms?

Hi everyone! I'm not feelling entitled or anything as I just found this mod (and really loved it), but there's something that is bothering me: I can't seem to find any low-Middle Age helms (armets, bascinets, and things alike) on the mod, BUT there is a full suit of plate mail, brigantines, and...
  4. RafaelCruz

Garrison won't stop growing

So... my garrison only grows. I've changed the garrison so I could manage it myself and, I don't know if because of that, people just keep entering my garrison and I really would like them to stop. And the chamberlain doesn't have the option of "not recruiting any one at the present time...
  5. RafaelCruz

Archers hold so still that they don't fire

So... this is rather new for me. When I order my archers to "hold a position" they don't fire. Not even a single pellet of skin is shoot out of them. However, when I order them to charge, there goes the arros/bolts. Anyone ever experienced that? I wasn't able to find such an ocurrence on the...
  6. RafaelCruz

Manor buildings never ends

Hi, I don't seen to find anything like this so, here I am. I've been trying to build a grain farm at my manor for quite some time and I simply can't do so! I pay the money, wait all the time needed (I've been waiting for 15 days, at least) and it never ends! On the "peasant guide" it says that...
  7. RafaelCruz

Heraldic horse?

I ain't finding anything with the godly powers of the search field so I humbly ask: is there a Heraldic horse in the game? If so, where and how's it named?
Back
Top Bottom