Search results for query: *

• Users: Kacpigh2
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kacpigh2

Counclil members.

I can't hire new council members because it says I dont have enough money in the treasury, the problem is I don't have an option to pay into treasury anywhere. Can anyone help? :P
  2. Kacpigh2

Księstwo Warszawskie's infantry?

I noticed that the Polish infantry goes up to only weteran (second upgrade) and they are unable to fight any other infantry just because lack of skill. I am wondering if thats just a bug or is it that the Polish infantry is simply missing more upgrades and if thats going to be fixed in next...
  3. Kacpigh2

Im I blind? xD

Sorry guys about this topic but I'm either blind or theres no download link of any version of this mod here. If its the first option can someone post a link here? Or if theres no link anywhere when will there be any? :oops:
  4. Kacpigh2

Black screen?

When i start a new game and choose all my details of the characters (who was he in past what his father did etc) after Im finished with all that and press start game my screen goes black and nothing happens. Any help?
  5. Kacpigh2

Eny Progress?

Yeah everyone is on about new version for i think 1.152 now? But is there eny progress? I mean its standing still for a month now, at least for ppl like me lolz. So eny one knows enything? Or is it dead?
  6. Kacpigh2

List of Soundtracks.

The mod has couple or actualy most of its soundtracks are interesting. If there is enyone who knows the exact names of the Soundtracks or the link to download some of them i would be thankfull. The ones im exactly talking about are located in Modules music folder. Heres the list of wanted ones...
  7. Kacpigh2

Sooooo.... xD What you guys think is gona happen now? Some of the mods dont work on the new version ;/
  8. Kacpigh2

Help

I donwloaded the mod and it works fine. The only trouble i have is the version of my M&B warband. Whenever i try to connect to eny of your servers it tell me that my Warband is outdated. My current version is 1.143 It tells me that i need version 9.327    I checked the TaleWorld's for some...
  9. Kacpigh2

Being baned from server :(((

Umm i was wondering is there eny way to recover from being banned?? i mean an amnesty?? i killed one guy he looked like an outlaw and i nearly got him is there eny way to come back?? if there is please help me thank you
  10. Kacpigh2

Singleplayer

so... we'r waiting about 4 or even5 months now :( is there eny speculations when is it going to be out?? or is it going to be out at all?? id be thankfull if enyone would tell me or us the people who are waiting for singleplayer, when is it going to be out. ofcourse i love this mod i played...
Back
Top Bottom