Search results for query: *

• Users: Lif
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Marshall steals my troops!

HI guys, I have my own "kingdom" (irish rebels) and made Inka to a Lady and made her my Marshall. She then rode off and came back with 200 more men. At first I was excited and thought she raised them herself, but then I found out, she just "recruted" them from my personal Castle. That means my...
  2. Several ships = fleet?

Hey guys, couldn't find this topic in with the search function, so: I bought 2 Ships, because I like to go for village Raids but I need more then 90 men to protect myself against lords. So I figured I could buy several ships and combine them to a fleet... Does that work? Because I couldn't...
  3. monasteries, do they stay looted?

So I looted and burnt down a monasterie, killed the priests and let my men have their way with the rest. Then I took all the gold I found and went off. Im sorry now, but I was young and needed the scillingas :-) Problem is, when I visited the monasterie (Lindisfarne)  again after a few weeks to...
  4. Number of Players on Servers

Hi, awesome mod, but there are only a few players on the server when I am online. Is that normal or is there a special time of the day when the servers are crowded? I mean, if you are planning a grown-up online campaign mod for this game, there should be at least 150-200 active players, right...
  5. use of lines agains "wild hordes"

Hi everybody, in linebattles, we shall use lines and formations. A lot of people try to copy that on public servers, but i wonder if it's usefull to do so. Does anyone know how disciplined troops in formations fight against men without formation? Cause on the public servers, it never worked...
Back
Top Bottom