Search results for query: *

1. The Magnificent Bastard

What are you listening?

I believe most people are familiar with the idea. What music are you listening as of right now? This needs a musical thread wouldn't you agree? At any right, I am personaly listening to something a bit unorthodox (and not because I'm a hipster of some sorts) Vox Vulgaris - La Suite Meurtriere...
  2. The Magnificent Bastard

Ok, you really need to explain some things here.

The new patch is frustratingly confusing. You can't see any item unless you already have the requirements for some reason, which makes everything take much longer that it should. I still don't know how to build a damn well or forge steel, which I'm assuming I need for guns. PLEASE, either...
  3. The Magnificent Bastard

I'm having a blast in this mod!

Hooked up with some chaps from the 8th foot regiment and had ourselves a little war going between two camps. I have rarely had so much fun, really stellar. The good company helps of course, but the main reason is the fact that the fighting wasn't just about shooting the other guys anymore. You...
  4. The Magnificent Bastard

Best mod, by far. Well done and all that.

There is quite simply not one other mod out there that seems to have so much dedication and intelligent design behind it. It is quite simply stupifying. If I have any critisism at all it is that the voiceovers are unnecessary, which is a small quible indeed. The factions, the items, the textures...
  5. The Magnificent Bastard

Your favoured firearm? (for EATRC..)

Just figured it'd be nice to get a feel for this. What are your favoured firearms and why? I wouldn't include the unique items because, well they're unique! They'll always be better than the stock guns. Personally I prefer muskets. Very unlikely anything survives a hit, decent accuracy and...
  6. The Magnificent Bastard

What the heck do I do now?

Playing the Warband version, if it matters. I started out as a vassal to the Haelmar Union, at war with the Laurians. My campaigns gained us the castles of Knudarr and Alburq as well as the cities of Wercheg and Nibelheim and a mountain of cheese so tall, you could see al the way to Vienna...
Back
Top Bottom