Search results for query: *

1. Deacon_Frost

How do I lock weapons slot so I can't switch weapons in multiplayer?

I would like a player to have one weapon to be permanent and not switchable, can only drop it and pick it up.  How would I go about doing this?  I could not find the answer but its probably posted somewhere.  Also how would I make a weapon so it does not drop when you pick up another one and...
  2. Deacon_Frost

MP Native [WB] Power Lords: Castles, Cities, Kings, Nobles, Taxes! NEW SCREENS JAN2015

Power is always dangerous. Power attracts the worst and corrupts the best. The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. (more screenshots below) (video link soon) The Journey Begins As an ordinary citizen with little money, plain clothing and crude tools. Chop wood, mine for...
  3. Deacon_Frost

Larger number box overlay??

Is there a way to increase the size of the number box overlay so it displays larger numbers?  Soon as you hit 10k it's out of view so only shows 4 digits.
  4. Deacon_Frost

Displaying slot values from agents or scene_props in presentations

I'm having trouble showing slot values in a menu system I'm creating for MP scenes.  So I tried to set slots when a player uses the actual scene prop which launches the presentation. from scene_props.py,     (scene_prop_get_slot, ":owner_id", ":instance_id", scene_prop_owner),    ...
  5. Deacon_Frost

Getting Instance of Item in Weapon Slot

Is there a way to get the instance of an item/weapon carried by player in MP scene??  Or at least a way to uniquely label an item and check if player has it equipped? (agent_has_item_equipped, ":agent_id", "itm_keys"),  this checks for item but it is not specific.  How do I check for specific...
  6. Deacon_Frost

Questions for the experts...

Hello I'm new to modding and have questions on a couple of subjects here.  Any info would be good, thx in advance. First question is on affecting and detecting the terrain while in battle mode.  Say I wanted horses & soldiers to rip up the ground a bit by adding footprints in mud or snow. ...
  7. Deacon_Frost

"Unbiased" Review of RCC PWMOD Server

((( This is a review of RCC's PWMOD server.  Agree or disagree I don't care.  This is my opinion as a player.))) [Summary Below] - This ended up being pretty long so I've included a summary at the bottom. Intro:  I'll start with the obvious, why review a server?  Well I say why not?  Its up...
Back
Top Bottom