Search results for query: *

1. Shadow-Seeker

AAR: Tale of a Rhodok

PROLOGUE: "Ashes Of The Past" "NOO!" Alvaro ran towards the burning wreckage of his home, he had seen the smoke pillars from miles away. As he ran, he saw the dead bodies of old friends and dying cattle. They littered the ground, like autumn leaves on a forest floor. "Father!" yelled...
  2. Shadow-Seeker

W00t! 100!

Congratulations to the POP team, your board has reached 100 pages!  :mrgreen: Look at how far we've come in those hundred pages
  3. Shadow-Seeker

RP Dawn Draft

NOTE: This is aimed at the rp that is going on. Brothers, sisters! The Dawn needs new blood! We need new crusaders to carry forth the banner of Justice across Pendor! But why should you join the Dawn? Are they not village burners and killers of innocents? Not anymore! Ever since the death...
  4. Shadow-Seeker

an exploit, that I just found

SPOILERS What do you guys think about this? I immediately thought, Taleworlds must know!
  5. Shadow-Seeker

Pendorian Duels

So I had in my mind today to start a thread about the topic subject. We put forth 2 units, then we vote on who would win in a duel! It can be any unit! From Refugees to Demonic Magni and everything in between. The conditions would be the first 30 votes count. And if a combatant gets above 15...
  6. Shadow-Seeker

General Chat about games

Not to rush you guys or anything, but can we expect another pre-view in the next month? :D Oh wait, ill be hiding out in my man-cave in the himalayas playing skyrim for the next year and a half nevermind.
  7. Shadow-Seeker

King Ulric

I've just come unto an amazing realization King Ulric may be the most badass king in this game. Many of you may have screamed "WAT?" but let me finish. Think about it this way, you are the heir to a dying kingdom, the ashes of a kingdom you can never hope to aspire to. Your kingdom is...
  8. Shadow-Seeker

Your best lord friend

Who in the game have you found to be really reliable to side with? One from each faction por favor In my games I always befriend 1.Sarleon- Duke Alamar, LARIS 2. Empire- Justus Dux, ETHOS 3. Fierdsvain- Aedin Redsword, VALONBRAY 4. D'Shar- Mansour Bey, CASTLE I CANT BE BOTHERED TO REMEMBER 5...
  9. Shadow-Seeker

Best area

So, the question above, what is your opinion on the best area? Like the prettiest or the awesomest or most strategic? NOT a poll because there are way to many places. I dont want ppl saying **** like "3l4cr41 cuz its impenetrable lollercoaster no vaseline for me :D" Ill start, My favorite...
  10. Shadow-Seeker

BEST KING

Who do you guys think is the best king out of all the regular kings? Give some reasons? There's EMPIRE: Marius Imperator SARLEON: King Ulric D'SHAR: Kadan FIERDSVAIN: Valdis RAVENSTERN: Greg gigglepants My favorite is Marius, cuz he actually cares about the state of affairs.
  11. Shadow-Seeker

Hardest spawn

Who do you guys think the hardest non-noldor spawn is? I got it either between Syla and his lock on targeting jarids or Maltise and her dread legion. What are your opinions?
  12. Shadow-Seeker

QUESTION (spoilers)

Um, ok I was going through the cheat menu to see how many different armors are in this excellent mod (quite a lot) and I found a weapon called Hadvafang, Ive never seen it before, and I wanted to know where could I get that awesome beast.
  13. Shadow-Seeker

YAY

With 3.411 update I dont have to fight Aeldarian and Ithilrandir anymore!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen...
  14. Shadow-Seeker

Adventuring Companies

I was wondering, what do these guys do? Are they like me? I dont mean the adventuring companies like Syla Uzas,Boris, kodan. I mean the other normal spawns. I like to think they are like me, just adventurers and knights making their way in the world with their trusted companions. Ive heard...
  15. Shadow-Seeker

Inar? Who are your friends?

Um... I was fighting a battle near Castle Alden with my best buddy Inar Harrybreeks. I just saw about 30 red brotherhood guildsman charging the front lines.... Its nice that some Fierdsvain lords have cavalry, but is there any reason why Inar has Red brotherhood buddies?
  16. Shadow-Seeker

Companion circle

Hello everyone I was going through my idea for a companion group and I got this 1. Roland (fighter and I like knights of the dawn) 2. Siggy ( pretty good at fighting on foot) 3. Sara the fox (loot,charisma, and stuff ) 4. Jocelyn (ill use him later as a lord) 5. Lethaldiran (hes a freking...
  17. Shadow-Seeker

Help

The patch for 1.142 has given me all sorts of problems  :cry: Problems include singleplayer crashing all the time, switching to directx7 worked for about 10 minutes. multiplayer just crashes. Custom battle go for about 3 minutes. I just can't deal with it. Can someone help me or perhaps give...
  18. Shadow-Seeker

Crashes when I save

My game whenever i save i get a crash. Is it my comp or the game?
  19. Shadow-Seeker

Forests of Yaragar

Has anyone ever noticed that around Yaragar theres always over 9000 forest bandits and outside the forests theres mountain bandits?
  20. Shadow-Seeker

attack direction pointer

Hey in the original i just got this bug (current update) where the direction pointer has stuck and i cant turn it off! Today i tried in options to turn the god-blessed thing off and on but it wont change! :(
Back
Top Bottom