Search results for query: *

1. Van_Zan

A Few Questions

Thanks!
  2. Van_Zan

A Few Questions

Can you train at Fort North Point to join that faction? I couldn't find anywhere to do so but the name of the faction had changed. Can you farm? I have found fields and sacks of flour but no scythe or seeds. Do faction leaders still have money chests?
  3. Van_Zan

00th Regiment (North American Regiment of Laid Back Individuals)Status:[Awesome]

00th_Smith said:
    If by balding you mean a wizard of time and space than id have to agree  !?!?! :shock:

That and his combover. He looks great with it. But it's there.
  4. Van_Zan

00th Regiment (North American Regiment of Laid Back Individuals)Status:[Awesome]

thundersnow.jpg

Seeing as I can't draw I make up for it with good observation and terrible jobs in paint.
    Seriously I can't be the only one who thinks this. I mean they are practically the same person too. The ridiculously over eccentric uniforms, the aggressive attitude towards his citizens and troops, and the leadership qualities. Twins.
  5. Van_Zan

Guide

Windbusche said:
    rejenorst said:
    I help find things that would otherwise be lost in translation. I am thinking about doing an infantry guide for beginner/mid range experienced players.
    I've been playing for about 300+ hours, but I still think of myself as a beginner. (I suck!) I'd appreciate the guide very much, Rejenorst. :wink:

Those 300 hours are across several different mods I bet. If you only play NW for a week or two then you'll be MUCH better. I've got 500+ hours but mostly in NW/mm.
    rejenorst said:
    I did a cavalry topic a while ago, I still need to update it at some point to deal with tips on attacking enemy soldiers from the front, I've managed to find a tactic which works about 25-50% of the time when attacking infantry head on (the percentage depends on the experience of the enemy soldier), while its not perfect its the best I can do in terms of frontal cavalry attacks especially with light cavalry. 

Gameplay mechanics have been changed with the patches since I posted this: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,227456.msg5445615.html#msg5445615

Mind if I link this in my video and guide? It's a great post.

rejenorst said:
    I help find things that would otherwise be lost in translation. I am thinking about doing an infantry guide for beginner/mid range experienced players.

I didn't understand what you meant by the first sentence. Since were both planning on doing it why don't we just compare notes and collaborate to make one video? We can both upload it to get the views but collaborations are always fun.
  6. Van_Zan

Cavalry Tips

Great Tips!
  7. Van_Zan

Guide

McEwanMaster77 said:
    Helpful, at the very least. Thanks for taking the initiative to help new people to this community.

(Why aren't there more people like this...)
    Most of them have lives to tend to.

Windbusche said:
    That guy Raindropz should have checked here before rambling on about that 'blocking does not block' nonsense.
    Very nice guide.
    Haha yea I saw that. Vince went on him. And then so did everyone else. M&B has a great blocking system though I can't help him if he's that bad. :3
  8. Van_Zan

Guide

So basically a while back I made a guide(that I need to edit and add to, here it's pretty basic but clears some things up for new guys) and since then I've been regimentless and kind of bored. If people seem interested I might make a video for youtube, with basic infantry tactics, some melee...
  9. Van_Zan

Help!

I played pw a WHILE back and things have changed considerably. I'd like someone to teach me to farm, fish, and such. I'd like to just join a royal house that uses ts and be a servant and have them teach me. Anyone got any suggestions/would like to teach me?
  10. Van_Zan

NW Completed Regimental Gaming Tuesday and Friday Linebattle

Regiment Name: Spec Ops
    Leaders Steam: We don't have a leader.
    Role: Cavalry/Light Infantry/Artillery
    Amount of men: 8
  11. Van_Zan

83rd (County of Dublin) Regiment of Foot (Recruiting)

Best of luck from the 23rdRI!
  12. Van_Zan

Opinions on the patch

Volkonski said:
    I have no real opinion as i suck at melee anyway(Been playing this damn style of melee for over a year, still haven't got it right).

Uh... this style of melee as referring to NW which has been out for around 3 months? Or referring to MM which was fairly different?
  13. Van_Zan

NW Completed Napoleonic Wars Doubles Duels Tournament (NA)

Chill Brah said:
    whats was in the patch?

http://store.steampowered.com/news/7850/
  14. Van_Zan

Opinions on the patch

I think this is great and it is better and more balanced. The only thing is bayonets aren't skilled weapons in real life. Whoever had longer arms would most likely win. So I can see that noobs taking down veterans. And I did this as a joke. I didn't actually want another debate  :???:
  15. Van_Zan

Opinions on the patch

Menelaos16 said:
    Do we really need an entire thread for this? Just post your sentiment under the official topic.

Besides this being a half troll, half rage, I didn't even see an official topic? Link it please.
  16. Van_Zan

Opinions on the patch

Evanovic said:
    Van_Zan said:
    Too balanced.

What an oxymoronic statement.  :roll: It's a step in the right direction to make gameplay more skill-based and less 'buggy'. Still miss MM melee though.

Well I felt that it was skill based before. But with a huge learning curve. I might just be saying that because I was fairly unstoppable before this patch.
  17. Van_Zan

Opinions on the patch

Too balanced. No fun. I'm terrible with it. Give back old system. Rage. Etc.
  18. Van_Zan

just found out there was a patch the day of my match and I hadn't played at all before hand. Lol. Good game anyway.
  19. Van_Zan

Snipe and Ledfall are on vacation and can't fight, they said sorry about that and maybe next time.
Back
Top Bottom