Search results for query: *

1. Chunter

Bagpipe Tunes redone - possibly patch into game?

Hi everyone, Just wanted to release new recordings for the pipe music in the game - I originally did the recordings for the older tunes a couple of years ago, and the quality is terrible.  These new files are of much higher quality, both in recording quality and playing quality! Tunes...
  2. Chunter

MP Other [Sound] Fabio's Musician Pack [ALPHA]

Hi there - I did the original recordings for the bagpipes (they are very old) however due to a lack of proper recording material I hadn't been able to replace my old files.  However I am now going to be re-working these tunes to a higher standard that will be applicable for the mod.
  3. Chunter

MP Other Bagpipe Sound Replacement - StrathendrickPiper Versions

Hi there - I did the original recordings for the bagpipes (they are very old) however due to a lack of proper recording material I hadn't been able to replace my old files.  However I am now going to be re-working these tunes to a higher standard that will be applicable for the mod.
  4. Chunter

What Grinds your gears: Napoleonic Wars

When it's 10v10 and 2-3 people on your team INSIST that they must choose artillery...and never get a single kill
  5. Chunter

How famous is the person above you?

As of this moment Leberecht you have made 666 posts - a commendable effort!  :twisted:
  6. Chunter

Maps "idea's" ?

What about a bridge battle?  Like in the old Total War games - sides start on opposing sides of a river, with only one bridge in the centre to cross.  It could lead to some very heroic "Arcole" charges  :smile:
  7. Chunter

Instruments need to be louder

Aligin, I completely agree with you.  You will notice that for the bagpipe tunes, there are two main tunes that can be 'played together' with the drummers, and then there's a lot of "additional" tunes.  Those 'additional' tunes are my old bagpipe recordings from about a year ago (used in original mod).  In the next patch, I will be updating/re-recording all of the songs with much higher quality and much louder recordings!  (I know the volume at the moment is poor, but rest assured we will be updating the songs.)
  8. Chunter

Announcement! The next version - Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars

Congrats!  Although, I do hope you haven't employed someone else to replace my bagpipe recordings with some other, company-added internet-clips... :neutral:
  9. Chunter

How Many Australians play MM?

Yep I'm Australian
  10. Chunter

Bayonet fighting

Sorry what is chambering? 
  11. Chunter

How famous is the above player?

^ A member of various MM regiments - I'm sure I've seen this guy's name on the battlefield at some stage.
  12. Chunter

Australian regiment Or sever *Help*

An Australian server is a very good idea  :grin:
  13. Chunter

The war song...

The next version of M&M will be including a new set of bagpipe tunes which I will be making.  Cock O' the North and Amazing Grace are two of the tunes being recorded.  If there are any other suggestions, please list them here and they will be considered :grin:

C. Hunter
  14. Chunter

Favorite uniform in MM?

42nd Highlanders Piper - as well as all the scottish models.  Those kilts and feather bonnets turned out really well!
  15. Chunter

Mount and Musket: Battalion Russia Hotfix Patch Released!

Are the bagpipe recordings mine?  Because they shouldn't be annoying at all  :neutral: They're quite graceful, actually.
  16. Chunter

Bagpipe Recordings all Finished - NOW READY for Download for your Mod! :)

Thanks guys  :mrgreen:

I wish you guys a great Christmas as well!

Chunter
  17. Chunter

Combat moves lagging in online battles?

Thanks guys - I think it's because I've played on a few servers with 600 ping, so that's probably the reason  :mrgreen:
  18. Chunter

Yeah...thanks guys  :cool:  I mean Australia is so isolated from the rest of the world...it's almost embarrassing :grin:
  19. Chunter

No, I'm in Australia haha :grin:  It's probably because of my ping - my internet should be fine as it is.
  20. Chunter

Yeah, that's correct.  I was playing on a MM server the other day, and while I struggles with shooting and close-combat, the host had no problem, and killed me before I even had a chance to respond :smile:
Back
Top Bottom