Search results for query: *

• Users: Graeywulf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. EU_A_RolePlay D-Day Event Video 6/11/11

Since the screenshot thread doesn't specify if videos are to be posted I refrained from posting this there. Moderator: Please move it if relevant. Hello, I've fabricated a little (amateur) gameplay video from the D-Day event this Sunday. You can watch it here if you like...
  2. Alternative Download PLEASE

Please could somebody upload Freelancer to an alternative website.. Yes Mb Repository has been down for the past hour or so and still continues to infuriate me :) Not only that but the website has terrible download speeds anyway.  :roll: Graeywulf.
  3. Floris' Mod Pack Let's Play

So, I'm thinking of doing a Let's play with version 2.4 Expanded.  :mrgreen: It would be my first, but I'm thinking, to make it interesting, I would need some kind of goal :D Any suggestions? Graeywulf
  4. [EU_A_PW_RP] I Forgot My Account Number?

Hi, I have carelessly completely forgotten my account number for the bank.  :oops: Is there a way to retrieve it, or must I create a new account completely? Thank you.
  5. Chancellor Policies

Sorry if this has alwasy been brought up.. (the search feature is disabled at the mo). I recently realised, that the policies that can be set through the chancellor (giving more power to nobles) etc, was removed in svn, is there any specific reason for this? Was it problematic? or did it not...
  6. NOVICIUS

Since the thread was closed i just wanted to ask.... is it really right for you RCC guys to keep him banned?.. Have a heart, surely you nice people would just let him play this game... or maybe i'm totally wrong..? ..What if he paid or someone paid for his unban..?
  7. RCC Server Map

Any possibility of a new/updated map soon?
  8. Just kicked without a warning on RCC...? :(

I was just making money through the books and things, just to save time instead of using the chests, because I wanted to RP a higher class or something... yesterday i lost connection after spending AAGES making the money and it was really frustrating... so I decided to do it that way, BTW i was...
  9. Playing as an assassin?

Would it be possible? provided that you went through a contracter etc, could it be done with deception though, or would it jsut result in getting kicked for randoming? if the person you were going to assassinate wouldn't know..
Back
Top Bottom