Search results for query: *

1. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

What changes to the game does hard mode implement?
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

from the north said:
    A great mod thx Cozur

I download 0.6 by the torrent link before you upload the direct dowload link, and i haven't the castle like you show in screenshots (Harrenhal, Sorm's End, riverun...) and all the castle i go, the scenes are broken and impossible to do some quest like rescue a prisonner for example....

Is it normal ? Fix in 0.7 ? or i must re-download by your link on moddb ?

I hope its not same in siege.... or it's will be impossible to play

Ps : sorry for my english^^

Did you download the patch for scene fixes?
  3. Removing the corpse limit?

It was patched out a while back, I haven't tried myself as of yet, but heard changing the 'number_of_corpses' value in your rgl config (Documents -> Mount&Blade Warband) to whatever you like bypasses the limit.
  4. Cheap Gaming

'Game Downloads are only available to US customers' :sad:
  5. Sorry guys, GoT server won't happen

Edit: I am most displeased.

Winter is coming
  6. [MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

24pf0iv.jpg

2012-07-08_00004.jpg

2012-07-01_00007.jpg
  7. MAP PROJECT - What the community wants to see in a map

Looks fantastic, pray you will keep this going. :smile:
  8. Anybody who want the good old 1257AD music,come here.

I would also be grateful, cheers
  9. SCREENSHOTS!

2012-03-16_00025.jpg

2012-03-16_00019.jpg

2012-03-16_00004.jpg

2012-03-16_00005.jpg

2012-03-16_00006.jpg

2012-03-16_00008.jpg

2012-03-16_00009.jpg

2012-03-16_00012.jpg

2012-03-16_00013.jpg

2012-03-16_00011.jpg

2012-03-16_00023.jpg
  10. Bankruptcy?

You could try using the TweakMB tool: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=101731.0
  11. Bankruptcy?

I think by ctrl+x, Lazyman is referring to the money cheat by where you gain instant denari in the trading screen.

Yeah, guild master quests are useful in 1257 since it's possible to get quests which take you across one part of Europe to another, taking days to travel and earning a lot of money for doing so :smile:
  12. Lane/Warband recruitment

Using the lance recruitment system means you can only recruit troops from villages you own. They are free to recruit if your current faction is at war and vice versa. With lance recruitment you're able to form up a larger army quicker as each Lance consists of a variety of units, but these also take time to regenerate (A week for every lance I think).

More info:

DrTomas said:
    Feudal lance system mechanics:
    If you are fiefless lord:
    You will be able to recruit mercenaries from taverns cheaper.
    Your unit upkeep will be lowered.
    You won't be able to recruit units from fiefs

If you are lord with a fief:
    You will be able to recruit lances(each lance - 10men) from your fief.
    In times of war, recruiting lances does not cost anything.
    In times of peace your troop upkeep will be increased.
    Castle/Town garrisons will automatically recruit units. Currently the player has no control over it. There upkeep will not be payed from players purse.
    Lances composition are based on the centers prosperity.

General things:
    NPC lord uses lances for there recruitment as well.
    Each fief can have up to 10 lances. Except at the beginning of the game - this so the lords could successfully make parties at the beginning of the game without the need to wait for a few weeks.
    Each center refills one lance each week.
  13. [M] Empires of Faith (ex-Caravan Raiders)

Hands down one of the most if not the most innovative mod I've ever played with Warband.. Such a simple idea yet delivers fluently and brilliantly. The caravan looting to gain money is ingenious, and finally a MP mod which can be played alone or with a friend with bots! The variety and the maps are awesome. You deserve a medal.
  14. House Rhinestone (RP) - Recruiting!

Excellent work, let's hope this goes far! :smile:
  15. Thank you!

mikkel the great said:
    Late yesterday, around midnight, one of my mates and I were outlaws (worst outlaws evar) and we found this women going for the outlaw mine.... and thne we asked for ... 'special services'.... and she were up for it! xD So I payed 500 and my mate couldnt afford it, so he just had a goood time with the horse xD

Haha, lucky guy :razz:
  16. Troop names

jamiehamo said:
    Hi i was wondering if you can convert the troop class names to english ? Maybe a mod option or something like faction names ? Thanks. Amazing Mod aswell :wink:

It's possible to convert faction names to English, under Camp -> Mod Options. :smile:
  17. [EU_A_PW] SUNDAY EVENT Dark island V3 : Survival of the fittest.

Sounds fantastic, I'll be there!
  18. Thank you!

Good to hear :smile: But you'll never become as addicted to PW like I was! Hehe with the horse and things, it just pays to be much more careful I think but the suspense and tension does pay off :smile:
  19. PW and music

CAVETROLL said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TivWp3GXbvI&feature=related

YES.
  20. Basin of Ice

It's.... BEAUTIFUL
Back
Top Bottom