Search results for query: *

• Users: Gunnar11
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gunnar11

17th Regiment of Foot [NA]

Merged with another regiment. Royal Leicestershire Regiment 17th Regiment of Foot History as copied from Wikipedia 1688 - 1881 On 27 September 1688 a commission was issued to Colonel Solomon Richards to raise a regiment of foot. From 1688 to 1751 the regiment was known by the name of its...
  2. Gunnar11

17. Landwehr Regiment [Recruiting NA]

17. Landwehr Regiment If you are looking for a simple, yet organized regiment you may fit in here. We are the 17. Landwehr. We will use smart, but simple tactics to defeat our enemy. We fight for the Heer von Stettin, and will preform at our best to achieve victory. Our only weakness is...
  3. Gunnar11

Admin

If any admin could come to the US MG server there are 2 teamkillers there. They have changed their names several times. EDIT: They left now
  4. Gunnar11

Random Crash at start up

When my friend goes to enter the game it just crashes before the first loading screen.  His configuration isn't working either. any ideas? EDIT: well I guess it isn't random if it happens every time. :P
  5. Gunnar11

Version 1.143

Does this mod work with Warband 1.143?  I get an error message that says something about Native so I was wondering.
  6. Gunnar11

No Multiplayer games are showing up

When i go to join a game nothing shows up
  7. Gunnar11

My friend And I want to join the same game.....

My friend And I wanted to play on a multiplayer server, but when i made one it didn't show up for on his server list (He refreshed multiple times) and he tried making one for me to join (Also didn't work) any ideas (We are not on the same network)
Back
Top Bottom