Search results for query: *

1. abadgaem

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Wow, I am absolutely shocked by how good this game is now.  The difference between Reforged edition and launch VC is night and day.  Thank you SO much for your hardwork devs!  The game is a gem!
  2. abadgaem

SP Dark Ages [VC] Sword and Shield - A Mount and Blade Warband Viking conquest Overhaul

Awesome mod, I love what you've done for game balance!  I hope you continue with your balance project.

One question, what are the default values for recruitment from villages?  You set them to 50 and 30, but what were they originally if I want to make that change?  Thanks!
  3. abadgaem

This game is amazing and deserves a more visible forum!

Despite the age of the Warscape engine, the devs for this game have cranked out one hell of a gem!  The gameplay is refreshing and different enough for Carribean to stand in it's own right and I can't wait to see what modders do with it.  However, it's a damn shame that the forum is all the way...
  4. abadgaem

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

How do people feel about Badlands Goblins balancing in Birger Jarls mod?  I feel like they're a tad overpowered, especially in siege situations.  Their ranged are top notch, and their warchiefs are incredibly tanky and powerful despite their tiny stature.
  5. abadgaem

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Are you no longer able to buy land from moneylenders?
  6. abadgaem

Does this mod make it so that each side spawns with a roughly equal number of troops despite one side being outnumbered?  I could have sworn that Native Warband makes it so that troop ratios in the battle map are proportional to the relative sizes of combatant armies.
  7. abadgaem

Does anyone else find Westerland troops to be overpowered?  Their Veteran Man at Arms seem so much more powerful than equivalent tier troops of the North and Reach.  I don't even want to talk about their higher level troops.

Despite outnumbering them 2:1 in battles, I know the kill death ratio will usually favor Westerland troops.
  8. abadgaem

So crossbows seem to do very low damage.  My hunting crossbow with 25p and +6 damage bolts does about 2-5 damage per hit, 8-11 if it's a headshot.  I tried a heavy crossbow with 50p and it does about 15 damage per non-headshot.  This is against trash tier troops such as fresh levies. 

Are crossbows supposed to be this weak?  The Reach is getting it's ass handed by Lannisters.
  9. abadgaem

Main mission: Dun taruo

I know, I'm in the same boat.  The lords of Northumbria are getting their asses whooped by southern kingdoms so they're no help.  This mission is insanely difficult, I don't know what I'm going to do.
  10. abadgaem

Weapon Damage

They increased the chance to knock out rate dramatically.  It's at like 50% or some ludicrous ****.  After 300 man fights I will easily have 150+ prisoners to capture.
  11. abadgaem

Viking Banners

Thor's Hammer.  My understanding is that while Vikings venerated Odin as the All-Father, the people directly worshipped Thor the most. 

Unfortunately the most recent patch altered the banner files or something and my Thor's Hammer banner has now been replaced with a runic dog with downs syndrome. 
  12. abadgaem

Holmgang Bug SPOILER! [1.01 beta patch]

I'm locked in a loop where I fight Reginhald over and over and over again.  No matter how many times I kill him and the screen fades, a messenger sends me off to the island again and again.  Granted this is a save from the first version of the game so perhaps I have to start from a new game all...
  13. abadgaem

Is it possible to model the effects of having a javelin embedded in a shield?

Is it just me or are the shields in VC much more durable than native Warband?  It almost feels like using skirmishers is useless/forgettable against anyone with shields. 
  14. abadgaem

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

There is a weird blue fog when I enter Edoras, almost like I'm underwater.  Is there a fix for this?  Playing with the Warband compatibility patch and Nightly patches.
  15. abadgaem

Tournaments are retardedly imbalanced and arbitrary

There are many times in which I've been given only a seaxe and no shield while my opponent gets a sword/spear + shield combo.  WTF I CAN'T EVEN BLOCK THIS IS BULL****.  Seriously what the ****, god this is frustrating.
  16. abadgaem

Did the vikings continue to raid monastaries even after establishing the Danelaw

Monastaries should only be raidable once, I agree.  However add more monastaries to compensate.
  17. abadgaem

Did the vikings continue to raid monastaries even after establishing the Danelaw

I see.  Were vikings still raiding and pillaging in the Lindisfarne sense during the Great Heathen Invasion?

Basically what I'm asking is if me raiding monastaries in 867 is still realistic or historical.  Especially the monastaries that seem to be within territorial control of the vikings.
  18. abadgaem

Fleet management: how to pick the flagship or leave ships behind?

Don't know how to leave ships behind but to set the flagship go to a port city, view your ships, then toggle the Ship #1/2/etc button at the top to set the flagship.
  19. abadgaem

I've taken to raiding the monks within the vicinity of Jorvik over and over again.  Seems strange.  They should either dissolve or you should be given the option to repurpose the monastaries for pagan worship.
  20. abadgaem

armor and weapons

Throwing axes.  Franciscas were a thing used by Anglo-saxons and common in England, even through the 8th and 9th century. 
Back
Top Bottom