Search results for query: *

1. Nelosis

Warband Epic Event- Sign Ups! (Mount and Thrones)

Smiley_ said:
    Nelosis said:
    woop woop all aboard the HYPE TRAIN"!!!

i think this is gonna kick off soon, we seem to have found a server to use and all the jazz ^^

oh so i need to finish the map soon? o.0
    ugh mkay

hahah yes please"! xD :3
  2. Nelosis

Raul said:
    Nelosis said:

i think this is gonna kick off soon, we seem to have found a server to use and all the jazz ^^

THE BUTTERGODS TOLD ME THEY DEMAND A DATE!  :party: ( and no synn, an exact date, not a date with your ugly ass). (edit: Jk synn, your bootifull).

qq,  i made a prophecy! believe it!
  3. Nelosis

4. Nelosis

Smiley_ said:
    All maps are done except the swadian castle,
    working on it now :smile:

making timelapses from working on the map  :razz:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf8na3CDBF4

awsome smiley ^^  <3
  5. Nelosis

yes, give it a week or max 2 and it should be up and running, also keep passing this info to everyone, the more ppl that join the better. till then, hope u all be patient with this ambitious event ^^.
  6. Nelosis

Pilum said:
    samurai_TOTALWAR said:
    add yourself to the group!

Sarranids Steamgroup : mount and thrones sarranids
    Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandthronessarranids

Swadia steamgroup : Mount and thrones swedia
    link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Mountandthronesswadia

Could you perhaps update the first post, I don't know which team I'm on now.

2 pages ago is the latest update of the list, and it says youre in swadia now.
  7. Nelosis

tommorow we will be testing mumble for ingame voicechat where when in range of someone you can hear them.
    if it doesnt work, we will use teamspeak.. but yeah if it works, we will use mumble for realism reasons.
  8. Nelosis

Golradir said:
    Can't we vote on the king? Nobody wants fietta as king!

when in the history of any monarchy was there ever a vote for a king, does this look liek a democracy? xD

but on a serious note, there will be good screening, so only those who have some competence in kingship will have a chance at it,
    and if there are any contenders to the throne before it starts they will have to have a jousting tournament to see who prevails and is anointed king".
  9. Nelosis

here is our updated roster, we are going to start the event with only 2 factions, and in the next event in some months well most likely have enough players for 3 or even 4 factions.

if you would like to switch to the opposite team from which you are in, please post so below.

10. Nelosis

Prince Apollo said:
    Change me to Sarranids please I don't wanna be on Swadia :razz:

Name : Schatten
    Class : Calvary.

done.
  11. Nelosis

samurai_TOTALWAR said:
    Important update,Check link!

kings please add me on steam!

noice"
    so very soon we shall have dates, gonna do testing next days, and then well have dates set. ^^
  12. Nelosis

Ceasar said:
    Stonetoad said:
    Name: StoneToad

Faction: Nords

Role: Total´s gayboi <'3 :* (probably a phony peasant who´ll die in the first fight)

Whahaahahahaha Toad! U no ded?

ceasar i didnt know u were african" :eek:
  13. Nelosis

Signing up Laughable,

Name: Laughable
    Type: Soldier
  14. Nelosis

signing up for Lithium

Name: Lithium
    Type: soldier
  15. Nelosis

im signing up 1 of my mates,

Name: Hunglow
    type: soldier
    faction: Nords
  16. Nelosis

Fietta said:
    By the way, it seems there could easily be a possible team stack (SWADIA), could you potentially create a system which eradicates team stacking. If one team is much stronger than the rest, it becomes extremely boring for the other teams (Rhodok, Nords, Sarranid). You could maybe create a tier system (Tier 1 players etc, I could help with that) and just allow people to sign up and then place them in randomised teams instead of them picking, It's painful to see that Swadia BY FAR looks stronger BY FAR than the rest.

They can still have roles, if they want to be archer then they'll get placed in either Sarranid or Nords and crossbow Swadia and Rhodoks. People who want to be king's guard etc still can.

i think its still too early to see the balance of players, were only about 1 3rd of the way there players wise, so lets wait and see imo, and if its still an issue when sign ups are over we should definately tackle it.
  17. Nelosis

woop woop, sign me up"!

NAME: Synn of the DarkCloud
    Roll: soldier, or kingsguard if there is a spot :razz:
  18. Nelosis

Feudal World- FW_Europe

ok, good to know ^^, in any case my clan is native based, but ill be happy to join someones faction in this, maybe 1 or 2 of my mates would be interested 2 ^^, add me on steam if you need any extras in your factions^^.

Steam name: Synn of the DarkCloud
  19. Nelosis

Feudal World- FW_Europe

im gonna have to cancel the DarkCloud Clans participation, didnt realize this was pw xD
    yea my guys dont have that, would be a nightmare trying to get them all to get it :3
    so yea before its too late, im signing us off, wish you guys best of luck with this event, im sure itl be really fun ^^

P.S if any clans want a merc, ill be happy to play for you in this ^^
  20. Nelosis

Feudal World- FW_Europe

[SPQR]Eduard said:
    Nelosis said:
    The DarkCloud Clan is interested in joining this event and holding one of the castles ^^, we have enough ppl in our roster...
    looks interesting, ill keep checking to see if this gets scheduled and stuff,
    cheers.

DarkCloud is still a thing?

haha we have been hiding in the darkness of the interweb, learning how to interweb even better muhahaha :3 :razz:
Back
Top Bottom