Search results for query: *

• Users: dusty122
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dusty122

still active?

is Napoleonic wars still active? are there still lots of regiments? i want to know because im going to buy the game on steam.
  2. dusty122

fix the NA server

there are tones of NA players that go to EU with 100+ping. fix the NA server. all the bugs and change the map. i am a regular on PF and want to see it with people if it was debuged and more frequent admins. otherwise take it down
  3. dusty122

strange lag

hello, i started to play the persistant frontier mod and it was really laggy when i would look at the rest of the map, if i faced away it was find and back to normal. it got better and i didnt have lagg problems anymore. nothing it was perfect. the next day i go back to play and it starts to...
  4. dusty122

are there still servers?

hello, is this mod still alive? are the servers still populated?
  5. dusty122

cant play floris mod

hey i just downloaded the floris mod pack expanded but when i try to play it starts to shutter and skipp and freeze on me. then i get a black screen and then i need to ctrl alt del. all the other mods are fine but this one i cant play. and it only happends in the battle seen were ur going to get...
  6. dusty122

draogn ball z mod?

ima DBZ fan and id think it would be pritty cool if there was a mod like that. wat do you think about the idea tell me what you think about that? :wink:
  7. dusty122

new mod idea?

i know this is out of the blue but how about the idea for a dragon ball z mod? wat about ur thoughts?
  8. dusty122

Kengeki clan Blackdragons (RECRUITING)

hey guys just started a new clan if your on kengeki bushido server often and have skill pm me if you would like to join the Blackdragons peace!
  9. dusty122

what graphics card should i get

hey guys wats up. so as the title says "what graphics card should i get" kinda explains my question :mrgreen: im thinking either the radeon 6870 or the 6850 or maybe i was thinking of going with the nvidia geforce GTX460? anyway guys i could need your help. tell me what your specs are and what...
  10. dusty122

weird lagg

hey guys . i was playing earlier today and everything was fine but then........i restarted my computer.......and then when i when to play my game kept lagging every seccond...but not like a graphics lag. example (when my guy would run he would go normal then it would lagg then he would run...
  11. dusty122

really wierd lagg

hey guys . i was playing earlier today and everything was fine but then........i restarted my computer.......and then when i when to play my game kept lagging every seccond...but not like a graphics lag. example (when my guy would run he would go normal then it would lagg then he would run...
  12. dusty122

i wana join a regiment

hey peeps just wana join a clan or regiment but not sure what one or hot to. is anyone recruiting? thanks
  13. dusty122

modding weapons and armor

hey guys. just need some help. i got some knowlage of moding mount and blade. what i want to do is mode the weapons of other relased mods. example. i want to mod the dynamite in 1866 mod but i dont know how.i have python. but when i change the module_info.py and i change the module to 1866 i...
Back
Top Bottom