Search results for query: *

1. stratusfear

CTD Loading

Hello, Can't load 0.950, I get a crash to desktop at 3/4 loading bar saying 'RGL ERROR: Man Walk Anim' or something like that. I know its not hardware/incompatibility, been playing 0.903 on the same setup without problem. Will try a reinstall later unless anyone knows what is causing it. Cheers...
  2. stratusfear

What Genre's of music do you like?

Pretty self explanatory really. You can vote for 3 genres. Yes I've generalized a lot, but if I defined Indie rock further into Grunge etc. the poll would have 200 options, so vote for the general area of your tastes. You can define further by posting if you like. My favorite is drum 'n'...
  3. stratusfear

LOTR:TW

Lord of the Rings : Total War is a mod for RTW - Alexander. Its pretty self explanatory, a great mod, free to download. Installs onto a authentic copy of RTW - Alexander. Everything you need to know is here: http://lotr-tw.net/ Its a great mod for a great game. Anyone played it?
  4. stratusfear

Your predictions for the future!

Ok post your future predictions here, whether serious or silly, big or small! My prediction: I predict that in the future (maybe near or distant) that the Earth will become too overpopulated, especially the cities where people flock for work. Poverty will be fairly rife and so will crime...
  5. stratusfear

Ghosts - Real or Fake?

Well I saw there was a topic on this for aliens, and not one for ghosts... I have  pretty strong opinion that they do exist, having personally had ghostly encounters on more then a couple of occasions. I had one very frightening experienced which caused be to become an alcoholic for a few...
  6. stratusfear

List your small aesthetic changes here!

Anything you find in M&B which you dont think quite fits with the usually high grade attention to detail and general aesthetic, please explain here. I know that Armagan and co have got better things to worry about, but still its nice to compile a list of small alterations so he can take a...
  7. stratusfear

Your army/fief revolting/mutiny

This has been touched on before but hasnt been discussed since the 0.89 release. Personally I think it would be a great Idea if you were travelling along and suddenly one of your own men starts a converstaion which either leads to a battle between your own party, a mutiny between those loyal to...
  8. stratusfear

Climbing and Crouching

I know this has been mentioned in other threads, but there is no thread dedicated to it when I searched. Im fairly sure Armagan plans to implement this at some point, is that true? I wanted to discuss the use of crouching really as although climbing ladders is definitely a nice feature it doesnt...
  9. stratusfear

bug where my army appears massive!

hopefully that link to screenshots works^ basically what happened was I ran from an enemy party to Reyvadin but they followed me so that I just arrived before getting caught by them, I got 6 hired blades from the tavern and attacked them  :mrgreen: After suitably killing them I sold the profits...
  10. stratusfear

how to recruit in 0.890

hmmm, it seems you can no longer recruit peasants/footmen of your own faction from taverns but instead get the occasional 2-5 mercenaries from the hired blade tree. Not that im against hired blades but im starting to get annoyed at level 24 with all hired blades forcing my stategy to be just...
Back
Top Bottom