Search results for query: *

• Users: DannyT
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DannyT

Bannerlord only pc £1000 budget.

Thread title explains it. I want to build or buy a prebuilt PC. Specifically for playing bannerlord. Hopefully at 1440p. I already have an idea of all the parts I believe are best for the job having researched for a few weeks. Wondering what you can come up with? Cheers.
  2. DannyT

Can't get out of tutorial

Game CTDs when trying to attack mountain bandit hideout.
  3. DannyT

Can't launch game from main menu

Hi, bought the game today non steam version. If i try to launch the game to play a campaign it goes though the loading screens then back to main menu. Warband version 1.68 Windows 10 New PC fresh install of war band
  4. DannyT

The Marquess of Newcastle's exiled Royalists (UK)

William Cavendish, Marquess of Newcastle Leader of the Royalist Armies of the North Exiled after the siege of Newcastle 1664. Now travels Eastern Europe with his Company of musketeers and pikemen in search of a new cause. UK based clan primarily focused on team play and fun. Play as any...
  5. DannyT

Wounded, how to heal?

Hey lads I couldn't find the answer to this, I got wounded pretty early on and have had 1 power strike for around 50 game days, how the hell do I heal and get my stats back?  cheers.
  6. DannyT

Formations

Can anyone please tell me what key to press to get the new formations to work? Thanks in advance.
  7. DannyT

Ingame replay (for battles)

I have search so don't bite my head off. What i am suggesting is the option to view your battle after it's been fought. as if in 'spectator mode' so basicly you can just float around the battlefield and enjoy the battle without franticly trying to save the next guy on your team who's out...
  8. DannyT

Charge animation

i have'nt seen this suggested before, its nothing important, but when soilders etc charge i think they should hold there swords/axes above there heads. will look a tad more realistic
  9. DannyT

stats

sorry if this has been asked, what does the C and B's and P's mean on the weapons stats like board sword 32c?
  10. DannyT

cowards

hey lads, heres a little story about the nite ive had - im 17 and from newcastle, england - your legal to drink at 18 in england but of course you start going out drinking when your 15 but anyway --- me and about 7 of my mates were at the club having a laugh wen i noticed these kids as i went...
  11. DannyT

Battle winning cheer

This is not important but i would not mind seeing my men have a cheering animation or whatever when you win a battle against the odds, instead of them just standing there randomly. maybe for the games final version lol.
  12. DannyT

Warhammer Mod

Any ever interested in the fantasy game called Warhammer? http://uk.games-workshop.com/warhammer/ a mod of this would be amazing and somthing ive always looked for.
  13. DannyT

Abillity to knock down enemies with arrows

I have searchd so no complaints please - i am not sure if this has been implimented yet but, i would like to have the ability to knock the enemy to the floor when i hit them with an arrow (like you can with axes or horse charge ect) my archey is about 170 and i cannot knock enemies to the floor...
Back
Top Bottom