Search results for query: *

1. pighead

I love you gabrilduro

The United State should tribute you, Gabrilduro, for the sake of their history education.
  2. pighead

Suggestions

I'd like to make some suggestions
    1/ Create AI Heroes that compete with player in doing mercenary jobs.
    2/ Some unique items only appear if player finished some certain missions.
    3/ I suggest some stealing/robbing missions ie. steal the king's crown for another king
    4/ Force/bribe small bands to join your party.
  3. pighead

Suggestions

I think weapon crafting is very interesting.
    Can you make an option that allow a blacksmith creates some unique items (with some combined formula, i.e Iron + Sword + Gem + Gold = Balanced sword).
    Also, gambling in the tavern is interesting (and the reward could be gold or some kick-ass item, huh?)
  4. pighead

FLTT - Floris Less & Tougher Troops mod

Can I use this troop tree for basic pack 2.2?
    My computer is old, so I cann't play the expanded pack or Wraband v.1134
  5. pighead

Banners Issue

monnikje said:
    I was thinking about this bug for a while, and then it came to me: I have blundered when I created the readme for the Basic version. Here's the easy fix:

Go to module.ini and search for the following lines:
    Code:
    load_mod_resource = itm_materials
    load_mod_resource = fla_banners
    Between those lines, place the following:
    Code:
    Finally It's solved. Anyone having troubles with the white banner should check this topic.
    load_mod_resource = fla_materials

It should work fine now.

Ow, and about the lines you can't find to delete: no worries there. They are just possible variations that might be there in other versions.

Finally It's solved. Anyone who's having trouble w the white banner should check this!
    Thanks, monnikje !
  6. pighead

Bug Reports and known issues v2.2 and earlier

Bug in rescue prisoner mission!
    I came to Tibault castle to rescue a Noyan. I took the key and asked him to stay out of the fighting.
    And what happened? He attacked me immediately as we came to the courtyard. I couldn't leave unless I defeated him and the guards.
    That's why I coulnd't finish the quest.
  7. pighead

I'm using basic pack. It went well, but the banners became blank

untitled.700x0.jpg

How can I fix that?
  8. pighead

There're lots of blank banner when I started a new character. It's kinda annoying. How can I fix that?
  9. pighead

How many items added?

I just wonder about the number of new items added. There're 1556 new items, so why does the installation guide say 'raise the number on top of it with 1128'? Is there any mistake?
  10. pighead

My Colors and Screen gets Blocky and Messed up!!!

So u solved the problem? Congrat!
    Maybe I have to buy a new card 4 my happiness.
    Thanks Subitai. Be happy!
  11. pighead

Swadian Man at Arms said:
    Ouch...Better, try to contact the seller and see if it wasn't faulty and don't forget to set the settings to default, also look on BIOS and see if anything isn't messed up there.
    Could u please make it clearly? I mean, the setting and the BIOS?
  12. pighead

There's a problem everytime I talked with a NPC. A warning appeared again and again even I closed it many times.
    untitled.jpg
    Did I put the texture files in wrong place?
  13. pighead

It's even worse!
    Can't figure out what's happened!
    untitled.jpg
  14. pighead

Verinen said:
    Oh god, I have 3 runtime errors per hour... It's just horrible.
    Same here. And I encountered a serious problem. In the battle, the texts, sometimes the whole screen became messed up, like this
    24163518.jpg
    Something wrong with the texture?
  15. pighead

Thanks subitai. I don't think it's a matter of video card. Maybe the Window system file corrupted somewhere. I'm using XP.
    I'll look for the texture file.
    Hope that we can solve this problem soon.
    PS: Merry Xmas! :grin:
  16. pighead

I also have the same problem.
    24163518.jpg
    Someone help!
  17. pighead

OSP Code Combat Lancers: Use the right weapon! Battle edition

You should switch your job to modder, bro :grin:. Now my band are much better than before. Thanks a lot :wink:
  18. pighead

I started a band and began my adventure. The game often crashed as I talked with an NPC (companions or Village Elder). Then a warning like this appeared.
    40380115.jpg

http://img718.imageshack.us/i/40380115.jpg
    In the battle, the game lagged if I rode a fast horse. No problems for a slow horse or walking on foot.
  19. pighead

Poll: How many new companions would you like?

The more the merrier. However, can u set a limit of companion? Less than 10, for example. That means u have to choose ur companions carefully. That's fun!
  20. pighead

It worked well to me with the basic MOD. Thus, I downloaded the extended and extracted the folder. Wow, excellent graphic! Excellent armours, horses as well as other stuffs.
    Except that it crashed like hell. I encountered 'Runtime error with MBWB.exe' every 20 mins.
    When I checked the upgrade trees, sometime a message popped out 'The file xxx is valid!', sometimes crashed, sometimes not.
    Ah, can somebody tell me what's the different bw "Charge the enemy', 'Let your troop' and 'Take the field'?
Back
Top Bottom