Search results for query: *

1. Loborob

League of Nations (Looking for Everything!)

Sounds like a great idea, good luck with your mod :grin:
  2. Loborob

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Amazing work , the details are great :grin:!
  3. Loborob

[Suggestion Box]

That seems very interesting and would be pretty cool if it all works out
  4. Loborob

[Suggestion Box]

:grin: thanks for the quick response, that's a bummer about the flail l , it would be awesome to swing it around and crush some guys , and thanks for the education ,  I didn't really now if i was using the right words lol and all
  5. Loborob

Angels and Demons (SP)

Seems real interesting, i look forward to more information, good luck with your mod :grin:
  6. Loborob

SP Antiquity Dawn of Man - The Neolithic Mod, party like its 9999 BC!

wow :shock:, I was real bummed when I thought this had died, very glad i was wrong, good job and good luck with the rest of the mod
  7. Loborob

[Suggestion Box]

I think I know the answer all ready but is the Flail going to be making a appearance in AOCII, or the animations or somthing along those line just to hard , sorry to ask . I usually just stick to stalking the AOCII forums , but its been bugging me to ask :grin:
  8. Loborob

[Suggestion Box]

Ulrich or Sigismund , both are very good names, Lothar reminds me more of a Nord name
  9. Loborob

Post items you would like in AOC II (screenshots of items in progress)

wow those are amazing , great job seriously!
  10. Loborob

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

my face hurts from all the awesomeness :shock:.....love the mod cant wait!
  11. Loborob

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

wow :grin: man  i love the idea, cant wait for it,  good luck
  12. Loborob

News: 1.32 version release 14/11/2010

hey man that was fast thanks, sorry i didnt find that, not a lot of time when you work 24 hour shifts lol, sleep and eat
  13. Loborob

News: 1.32 version release 14/11/2010

Hey first of all, i love this mod, i downloaded it right before i shiped out for iraq and i play it anychance i get, but the internet here is pretty bad , im glad i have it thoe lol, i was just wondering if you have the 1.32 v. on any site other then mbrepository.com cuz for some reason i cant download on it, ive gotten other mods off of other sites fine, it taks 3 days but i get them lol, but i always get disconnected on that one, just wondering lol, if not ill get it when i get back in Feb, thanks alot, love the mod!
Back
Top Bottom