Search results for query: *

1. Problem with nation rebellion

Do you know what the text was? maybe If I know where the text is, I can Modify (or add) it with notepad....
    It was the message wich open Ledy Suno after finish the rebellion mission.
  2. Dove trovo i salvataggi

trovata...grazie
  3. Dove trovo i salvataggi

Ciao, devo disinstallare il gioco e volevo salvare i salvataggi dove li trovo?
  4. Bug reports for version 1.5

Hi i have this problem:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,146172.0.html

Can you help me?
  5. Problem with nation rebellion

Hi, I have one problem. I follow Ledy of Suno vs Swadia. When the rbellion succes I see one message: Rebellion Succes Your rebellion is victorius! Your faction now has the sole claim to the title of Kingdom of Swadia, with Lady Isola of Suno as the single ruler. After,  ther is a window with...
  6. Need help with feet !

Scared ? said:
    Hello, I was wondering how to do make so eg "foot_R" and "foot_L" is on the game "character" at the same time?

I did not understand the question...
  7. How to change the body model?

No, I'm trying to replace the original model and texture of the body with one more beautiful. I modify originals to my taste.
    I think I understand where the problem is. When you load the file .smd you must assign a new material to the mesh (ME:man_body / MA:skin) before of the new UV mapping.
    I imported a new file .obj into the working page of Blender (Static mesh of the original body from Open Brf) and I assign the same material of it to the model in work).
    I can replace the body model now :grin:
  8. How to change the body model?

rgcotl said:
    i do not really know how your new model looks like

but it is like a single mesh you will need remove things like MB hands legs and probably the neck

but if you can explain it more perhaps i can help

I had extract with Open Brf the central body model, I had add to it a subsurf modificator and some correction to the model.
    After I exported it and reloaded in the original Brf and it work, but don't have texture.
    I tryed to make new uv mapping, but when I try to export it from Blender, the program give me this error:

Exportin static mesh to SMD...
    Found armature:armature
    Initializing bones...
    ...Found 20 bones
    Object model
    Mesh has Uv
    Found duplicate armature model, ignoring...
    Writing Faces...
    File "C:\.....\smd__export.py", line 676, in file_callback
        exporter.Export < filename >
    File "C:\.....\smd__export.py", line 455, in Export
        self.writeChunk<>
    File "C:\.....\smd__export.py", line 401, in writeChunk
        self.writeFace <>
    File "C:\.....\smd__export.py", line 354, in write Faces
        material= self.mesh.materials[ self.mesh.faces[ face.index ].materialIndex
    ]
    IndexError: list index out of range.
  9. Can ayone make these?

It is not very simple, this requires a lot of work. If you are curious you can try to do it, like I am tryng to doing some modification to the game...:roll:
    You need Blender (with new scripts for SMD), Gimp, dds Converter, Open Brf and the Item editor.
  10. How to change the body model?

Ok with Open Brf I have to select the two rigged Mesh (The original and the new rotate of 90 ° befor export it from Blender) and select transfer rigging :grin:
    The only thing to do wich I have left is the retexturizzation of the body (in the process I have lost it) and then I managed to replace the original body.
  11. How to change the body model?

Lol, if I substitude the model I have a melted plastic woman in the game :grin:
    Mrs. Fantastic :grin:

If I add a animation on the model in Blender It works good. Have I to adapt in some way all the animation??
  12. How to change the body model?

Maybe I understood.
    I can see something wrong in Open Brf.
    The mode is turned forty-five degrees. Why? I have to rotate the model in blender before export it?
  13. How to change the body model?

Graylord said:
    People can't just "give" you their rigging knowledge, it's something you'll have to practice.

I have done some basic rigging experience; I can see in Blender the Waigth paint was correct and the bone are right, if I move the bone in Blender The body move in a correct way.
    But when it is in a Brf with Open Brf It look bad. I don't tuch the bone in this situation.
    I ask fore some help because this is a forum and I don't ask for a modeling course, but only if someone can figure out this.
    Thanks anyway for responding to me at least. Until now you are the only  :neutral:
  14. How to change the body model?

Graylord said:
    Learn rigging.  :razz:

Ok it is what I just try to do :smile:
    I asked only for some help or suggestions.
    plsss
  15. How to change the body model?

maduser said:
    Hi, some one know how to modify the body model of the game?
    I can found it in body_mesh.brf, but I am not able to extract and load with blender for edit it.
    Hey, there is someone?
    I found two application for Blender.
    http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Blender#SMD_scripts
    http://folk.uio.no/jonmd/blender/smdimport/
    http://dvondrake.com/scripts/blendersmd

Now I can Import the body model in Blender, Modify the model (I apply only a Subsurf modificator) and export again.
    But I have one more problem now.
    When I add the model in the Brf archive (also the original model only uploaded and downloaded in Blender), the body don't move like the other rigged body mesh, but like trash.
    Who know how to fix it? what is the cause?
    Ps. I don't tuch the skeleton but only select with the mesh for the export.
  16. How to change the body model?

Hi, some one know how to modify the body model of the game? I can found it in body_mesh.brf, but I am not able to extract and load with blender for edit it.
  17. How link new scenes in exsiting towns

I do not know sorry.  :shock:
    Can you help me with my mod problem?
  18. Help with new objectsssssssss

No one answer to me...
Back
Top Bottom