Search results for query: *

• Users: sarmale20
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. sarmale20

QUESTION

Hi all this is first time i use this mod and the question is about snake cult .....they did just respawned like 750 party is this crazy i mean how even could kill them all? i think need all factions to kill them i need some tips about this mod im new to this thx and peace.
  2. sarmale20

Help i have some important questions !

Helo this is the first time im gonna try this mod but i had some problems on the start: 1. I did recruit some mercenaries but like 10 of them and when i go to fight like 20 bandits i got owned , what i did wrong?; 2. How i regenerate my hp faster becouse i dont like to rest like 3 days to...
  3. sarmale20

I need help and tips

i downloaded this mod for first time and tried several times to make my fortune but i cant i allways ghet owned by bandits and everything i dont know how to start what to do so i need all tips about what to do for beggining  please help me and sorry for my bad english
  4. sarmale20

Help

HI guys and thanx for this awesome mod the best so far for warband i got a question because im still a noob on this mod where i can sell my prissoners ? some tips?
  5. sarmale20

QUESTION

This mod is for singleplayer to?
Back
Top Bottom