Search results for query: *

• Users: Zandman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zandman

Broken spoiler buttons in thread?

Something seems to be wrong with my mini-mod thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,49398.0.html I used to have some spoiler buttons on there, so that the troop trees listing wouldn't fill the entire screen and that people could check out whatever they wanted to check out, but...
  2. Zandman

Roadless Map?

Has anybody gone through the trouble of removing all the roads from the Native map? And if so - where can I get a hold of it? I started to work on the roadless map myself, but now the Map Editor keeps crashing and I can't complete my work.
  3. Zandman

Thorgrim's Map Editor for 1.011?

Quick question: I've been playing around with Thorgrim's Map Editor, but I've encountered crashes when trying to modify the map on 1.011. I suspect it screws up the module.ini file, if not more. I know it says the map editor is for version .960, but is it really 100% incompatible, or is there...
  4. Zandman

Non-lootable muscular torso / Making unique items

I was planning to make a berserker unit for my mini-mod, and they're going to have to look real muscular and badass. So I was planning to (1) make a duplicate of the default M&B torso, (2) remodel and retexture it to look bigger and more powerful and (3) make the torso into an armor (in most...
  5. Zandman

Thrown items as melee and vice versa?

I'm making a mini-mod (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,49398.0.html), and I wonder if it's possible to duplicate the "throwing axe" item (e.g.), make it a melee item and just rename it? I know I CAN, but will there be an issue with changing where the character grips the axe/which...
  6. Zandman

Troop testing system.

I'm in the process of making a mini-mod, and one of the most time-consuming things about it is testing troop strength in actual battle, and not just on paper. So what I'm wondering is this: Does there exist some kind of troop testing system out there? What I'm looking for, is some kind of...
  7. Zandman

ZandMod I: Troop trees, tweaks and tints [DOWNLOAD QUICKFIX - 2008-12-13]

This is ZandMod phase I: DOWNLOAD from the repository IMPORTANT: To fix a few errors with weapons' damage types, a missing crossbow and a missing horse, please download this tiny patch HERE * DONE: Include nearly all the "dormant" items in M&B through ItemEditor and make almost all of them...
  8. Zandman

Zandman's tweak musings #5: Getting rid of roads

Seeing that demigod TheMageLord and others have started fixing almost all the things that annoy me in this otherwise beautiful game, I thought I'd start asking around for even more fixes. Now I know very little about modding, tweaking and programming myself, so I have no way of knowing whether...
  9. Zandman

Zandman's tweak musings #4: Easier cattle shopping

Seeing that demigod TheMageLord and others have started fixing almost all the things that annoy me in this otherwise beautiful game, I thought I'd start asking around for even more fixes. Now I know very little about modding, tweaking and programming myself, so I have no way of knowing whether...
  10. Zandman

Zandman's tweak musings #3: Different prices for different prisoners -[RESOLVED]

11. Zandman

Zandman's tweak musings #1: Distributing captured castles and towns -[RESOLVED]

12. Zandman

Zandman's tweak musings #2: Sorting shop items and loot

13. Zandman

Editing companion faces

Is there a way to edit my companions' faces in 1.003? i miss being able to tweak the way my gang looks, something I've been doing meticulously since I started playing (during longer games, I even age them a little - sick, I know). If I can't do this ingame, I thought I could open a savegame (or...
  14. Zandman

HJELP! Folket hater meg - hvordan kan jeg endre dette?

Tenkte jeg kanskje har bedre sjanse å få kjapt svar her på den skandinaviske "avdelingen". Poster mitt originale rop om hjelp på nytt her: Was just playing the 1066 mod, and after successfully attacking a Saxon city, I was presented with lots of options, of which one was "PILLAGE". Naturally, I...
  15. Zandman

HELP! Civilians hate me - how can I change their attitude towards me?

Was just playing the 1066 mod, and after successfully attacking a Saxon city, I was presented with lots of options, of which one was "PILLAGE". Naturally, I selected this, since my attack yielded disappointing loot - I just figured I'd strip the town of Saxon gear. Well, I was wrong. Now the...
Back
Top Bottom